NEW YORK (December 18, 2012) – The AOL On Network today announced that its app is now available for download on Xbox 360®, giving 40 million Xbox LIVE® subscribers access to a wide selection of rich, high-definition videos. AOL On recently launched an updated version of its connected TV app [...] more...
• The “New Foursquare” went live this afternoon. With interactive maps, a comments section, recommended spots suited to the time of day and suggestions of brands to follow, the re-imagined Foursquare is more conducive to viewing on a tablet or a home computer — and it’s also more in line [...] more...
ADOTAS – If you want the latest coverage from the Associated Press, look no further than… Oh, wait a second — you’ll have to look further than Google News as no AP stories have appeared on the aggregator since Dec. 23. Google News signed a deal to host AP’s content in [...] more...
ADOTAS – A quick news glance of the webosphere. Twitter deflated: Men Follow Men and Nobody Tweets. (Harvard Business) Microsoft’s Online-Ad Outlook: ‘Signs of Life Everywhere.’ (WSJ) Google Is Top Tracker of Surfers in Study. (NYTimes) Rumor: Facebook charges merchants 15% to be on payments platform (All Facebook) – (via SIA) AP: tech coming [...] more...
The Associated Press has built a new video platform with Microsoft to let newspapers, broadcasters, and other news partners upload and monetize their video content. The AP’s platform was also designed by Microsoft, and is based on a platform Microsoft uses for MSNBC. The new system, however, will be exclusive to [...] more...
Viral syndication network Voxant today announced an agreement with AP Digital, a division of the Associated Press, to give websites and blogs access and redistribution rights to a large selection of AP news, videos, articles and photos. In a press statement, Jane Seagrave, VP and director of AP Digital, says, “The [...] more...
Nintendo will be launching an online news service for the Wii console on Saturday, with the Associated Press signing a two-year agreement to provide top news stories and photos accessible through the Wii’s built-in Opera web browser. News will be organized on an interactive map that can be navigated with [...] more...
According to a telephone poll commissioned by the AP and AOL, 71% of U.S. Internet users who watch online video prefer to watch and download videos for free sponsored by pre-roll advertising, while only 23% said they would prefer to pay for ad-free content. The poll also found that users prefer [...] more...
Google has entered into a copyright agreement with the Associated Press (AP) for serving AP content in its Google News service. The AP has been pressuring Google, which serves images and news stories discovered by its search algorithm, for some sort of copyright deal since last year. It has always been [...] more...
News search engine and portal Topix.net has penned a deal with the Associated Press to send traffic to AP member sites. Today marks the start of a 15-month deal where the AP will mark news stories from member newspaper websites so they can be picked up by the Topix search [...] more...
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of