NEW YORK (December 18, 2012) – The AOL On Network today announced that its app is now available for download on Xbox 360®, giving 40 million Xbox LIVE® subscribers access to a wide selection of rich, high-definition videos. AOL On recently launched an updated version of its connected TV app [...] more...
• The “New Foursquare” went live this afternoon. With interactive maps, a comments section, recommended spots suited to the time of day and suggestions of brands to follow, the re-imagined Foursquare is more conducive to viewing on a tablet or a home computer — and it’s also more in line [...] more...
ADOTAS – If you want the latest coverage from the Associated Press, look no further than… Oh, wait a second — you’ll have to look further than Google News as no AP stories have appeared on the aggregator since Dec. 23. Google News signed a deal to host AP’s content in [...] more...
ADOTAS – A quick news glance of the webosphere. Twitter deflated: Men Follow Men and Nobody Tweets. (Harvard Business) Microsoft’s Online-Ad Outlook: ‘Signs of Life Everywhere.’ (WSJ) Google Is Top Tracker of Surfers in Study. (NYTimes) Rumor: Facebook charges merchants 15% to be on payments platform (All Facebook) – (via SIA) AP: tech coming [...] more...
The Associated Press has built a new video platform with Microsoft to let newspapers, broadcasters, and other news partners upload and monetize their video content. The AP’s platform was also designed by Microsoft, and is based on a platform Microsoft uses for MSNBC. The new system, however, will be exclusive to [...] more...
Viral syndication network Voxant today announced an agreement with AP Digital, a division of the Associated Press, to give websites and blogs access and redistribution rights to a large selection of AP news, videos, articles and photos. In a press statement, Jane Seagrave, VP and director of AP Digital, says, “The [...] more...
Nintendo will be launching an online news service for the Wii console on Saturday, with the Associated Press signing a two-year agreement to provide top news stories and photos accessible through the Wii’s built-in Opera web browser. News will be organized on an interactive map that can be navigated with [...] more...
According to a telephone poll commissioned by the AP and AOL, 71% of U.S. Internet users who watch online video prefer to watch and download videos for free sponsored by pre-roll advertising, while only 23% said they would prefer to pay for ad-free content. The poll also found that users prefer [...] more...
Google has entered into a copyright agreement with the Associated Press (AP) for serving AP content in its Google News service. The AP has been pressuring Google, which serves images and news stories discovered by its search algorithm, for some sort of copyright deal since last year. It has always been [...] more...
News search engine and portal Topix.net has penned a deal with the Associated Press to send traffic to AP member sites. Today marks the start of a 15-month deal where the AP will mark news stories from member newspaper websites so they can be picked up by the Topix search [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial