NEW YORK (December 18, 2012) – The AOL On Network today announced that its app is now available for download on Xbox 360®, giving 40 million Xbox LIVE® subscribers access to a wide selection of rich, high-definition videos. AOL On recently launched an updated version of its connected TV app [...] more...
• The “New Foursquare” went live this afternoon. With interactive maps, a comments section, recommended spots suited to the time of day and suggestions of brands to follow, the re-imagined Foursquare is more conducive to viewing on a tablet or a home computer — and it’s also more in line [...] more...
ADOTAS – If you want the latest coverage from the Associated Press, look no further than… Oh, wait a second — you’ll have to look further than Google News as no AP stories have appeared on the aggregator since Dec. 23. Google News signed a deal to host AP’s content in [...] more...
ADOTAS – A quick news glance of the webosphere. Twitter deflated: Men Follow Men and Nobody Tweets. (Harvard Business) Microsoft’s Online-Ad Outlook: ‘Signs of Life Everywhere.’ (WSJ) Google Is Top Tracker of Surfers in Study. (NYTimes) Rumor: Facebook charges merchants 15% to be on payments platform (All Facebook) – (via SIA) AP: tech coming [...] more...
The Associated Press has built a new video platform with Microsoft to let newspapers, broadcasters, and other news partners upload and monetize their video content. The AP’s platform was also designed by Microsoft, and is based on a platform Microsoft uses for MSNBC. The new system, however, will be exclusive to [...] more...
Viral syndication network Voxant today announced an agreement with AP Digital, a division of the Associated Press, to give websites and blogs access and redistribution rights to a large selection of AP news, videos, articles and photos. In a press statement, Jane Seagrave, VP and director of AP Digital, says, “The [...] more...
Nintendo will be launching an online news service for the Wii console on Saturday, with the Associated Press signing a two-year agreement to provide top news stories and photos accessible through the Wii’s built-in Opera web browser. News will be organized on an interactive map that can be navigated with [...] more...
According to a telephone poll commissioned by the AP and AOL, 71% of U.S. Internet users who watch online video prefer to watch and download videos for free sponsored by pre-roll advertising, while only 23% said they would prefer to pay for ad-free content. The poll also found that users prefer [...] more...
Google has entered into a copyright agreement with the Associated Press (AP) for serving AP content in its Google News service. The AP has been pressuring Google, which serves images and news stories discovered by its search algorithm, for some sort of copyright deal since last year. It has always been [...] more...
News search engine and portal Topix.net has penned a deal with the Associated Press to send traffic to AP member sites. Today marks the start of a 15-month deal where the AP will mark news stories from member newspaper websites so they can be picked up by the Topix search [...] more...
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV