ADOTAS – Last week, Advertising.com co-founder John Ferber (pictured) unveiled his new venture, Bidtellect – a native ad tech company that, according to the press release announcing its launch, is “committed to bringing the next generation of real-time bidding (RTB) and high-yield technology to Native Advertising in a scalable fashion.” [...] more...
DELRAY BEACH, Fla., February 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bidtellect, a new game-changing company committed to bringing the next generation of real-time bidding (RTB) and high-yield technology to Native Advertising, today announced that it has appointed interactive media pioneer Lon Otremba as Chief Executive Officer. “I am honored and delighted to be [...] more...
ADOTAS – With so much engaging content on the Internet competing for people’s attention, publishers are desperately searching for new ways to make their sites more relevant and sticky for visitors. AOL is no exception. The company just announced that it’s planning to plunk down a total of $90.7 million [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, January 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Radionomy (www.radionomygroup.com), which provides one of the largest platforms for radio producers and broadcasters and the world’s largest digital audio advertising network through the business combination with TargetSpot, announced that it has acquired media player Winamp and Internet radio platform Shoutcast from AOL. Terms of the deal [...] more...
ADOTAS — While the trend of native advertising has the ad world abuzz, actual native advertising is as old as the soap operas. The ideal of advertising is to seamlessly integrate branding and brand storytelling into content or entertainment so that it enhances the consumer experience rather than detracts from [...] more...
ADOTAS – Things are continuing to look up for AOL these days. Today the company announced a 14 percent year-over-year jump in ad revenue to hit $386 million in the third quarter of 2013, due in part to its aggressive push towards video advertising. Today’s earnings announcement sparked an AOL [...] more...
ADOTAS — AOL has partnered withMinteye to streamline the videoadvertising experience for consumers. Minteye has created a new ad unit in which once a user interacts with the image, it presents the option to bypass pre-roll ads and skip to the video content. AOL is the first major publishing partner to add [...] more...
ADOTAS — Having been rumored for months to be headed toward an IPO, Adap.tv was instead acquired today by AOL. “AOL is a leader in online video and the combination of AOL and Adap.tv will create the leading video platform in the industry,” said Tim Armstrong (pictured, below right), Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of [...] more...
LONDON, June 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Be On, AOL’s global branded content business, today announces a worldwide partnership with Realeyes, an emotional testing platform that measures how people feel and react when they view branded video content. Be On can now offer biometric tracking to determine the emotional impact of a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here are all the latest moves and shakes from industry movers and shakers: WhitePages today announced that Jason Eglit (pictured) has joined its executive team as chief financial officer. He most recently served as principal at Bayside (H.I.G.) Capital, where he led investments across a variety of sectors, including retail [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]