PALM DESERT, Calif., February 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — To cut through the varied and intricate mobile video landscape, the IAB Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence and its Mobile Video Task Force have released the “Mobile Video Buyer’s Guide: Practical Advice for Video Advertising on Smartphones and Tablets.” Crafted to help marketers [...] more...
We’ll be tweeting all day (#SFSNYC) from Street Fight Summit 2012, Street Fight’s annual two-day flagship event in New York City. The conference will put a spotlight on some of the most exciting innovations in hyperlocal content, commerce, marketing, and technology. Panels, keynote presentations, fireside chats and debates will address the following topics, among others: [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Anna Bager, VP and GM, IAB Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence Video on mobile is exploding: “Figuring out the best, most effective advertising models and making sure existing IAB standards like the V-SUITE work well on different mobile devices will help keep [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apple unveiled its new iPad today — which, as you may have already heard, is just called iPad, even though it would’ve been slotted to be the iPad 3 had Apple stuck with sequential renaming. As reported all over the web, it’s a 4G device, it has a [...] more...
ADOTAS – In a move celebrated by renowned excellence aficionados Theodore Logan and Bill S. Preston, Esquire, the Interactive Advertising Bureau opened the doors of its Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence, with Anna Bager serving in the newly created position of president and general manager of the center. The independently funded [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]