ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use of home screen personalization apps on Android devices (Flurry Analytics tracks 4,500 such apps). In fact, usage of these apps in Q1 2014 will surpass the entirety of their use in 2013. “Consumer behavior on mobile [...] more...
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., February 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Amobee today announced Amobee LTV, a significant update to the Amobee Platform, which enables advertisers, publishers and app developers to gain insights into their mobile app customer base and increase customer success and ROI of their mobile apps. With Amobee LTV, the [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, February 3, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Airpush (www.airpush.com), ranked #2 on Forbes’ 2014 list of America’s Most Promising Companies, and OpenX (www.openx.com), one of the world’s leading providers of digital and mobile advertising technology, today announced a partnership to launch AirX, a major new private mobile ad exchange. AirX combines OpenX’s [...] more...
VIENNA, Va., February 3, 2014 (ADOTAS) – In a post-game analysis of Super Bowl XLVIII, AddThis has identified the advertisers, celebrities and key moments from the game that generated the most buzz and online consumer engagement during the game. AddThis is the world’s largest content engagement platform and its tools helped advertisers, [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’ve all probably heard some of the crazy stats that tell the story of YouTube’s meteoric rise and global impact on society. Just in case you haven’t seen the latest numbers, or if you’re hoping to impress folks at an upcoming cocktail party, here are the most recent [...] more...
COLOGNE, Germany, January 21, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Adblock Plus, the #1 most popular browser extension for blocking annoying online advertisements, today announced that Adblock Plus for Safari is officially available for download worldwide. With the inclusion of Safari, the Adblock Plus add-on is now available for every major browser: Chrome, Firefox, [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 21, 2014 (ADOTAS) – myThings, a global leader in customized programmatic advertising, announced today the findings of a first-of-its-kind research paper on mobile retargeting. According to the study, adding mobile retargeting to an advertiser’s retargeting mix generates an additional 18% of sales. With its new personalized mobile retargeting [...] more...
SAN MATEO, Calif., January 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) — As the New Year takes hold, Opera Mediaworks today released insights about mobile advertising in the last quarter of 2013 that point to yet another growth year for the industry. To start, the company found that in the three days around Christmas [...] more...
ADOTAS — Coalfire, an independent information technology governance, risk and compliance (IT GRC) services firm, recently released its top five cybersecurity predictions for 2014. Rick Dakin, the company’s chief security strategist, consolidated an analysis from over 1,000 audits and forensics investigations in 2013 to develop the 2014 predictions. “In 2013, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last week, Gmail announced some big changes regarding images in emails. Now, users will see all images displayed in their messages automatically across desktop, iOS and Android. Instead of serving images directly from their original external host servers, Gmail will now serve all images through Google’s own secure proxy [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use