ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our readers: “What audience identification technology are you relying on today in desktop?” Here are the results: Cookie (98%). Outsourced device recognition technology such as AdTruth (1%). In-App Identifier (Android ID, Apple’s IDFA) (0%). Internal proprietary solution (0%). This week’s follow-up poll question: “What audience identification technology [...] more...
ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth question, we asked our readers: “If forced to choose one or the other, which do you believe would be more valuable for your business: mobile website or mobile app?” The results are as follows: Mobile website (90%). Mobile app (9%). This week’s poll question, suggested by AdTruth, [...] more...
ADOTAS – GigaOm recently reported that over 50 billion apps have been downloaded from the Apple App Store; however, research has shown that 25% of those apps are only used once. Not only is that bad for the user as a lack of usability makes an app less engaging, but [...] more...
Amazon Announces ‘Login with Amazon’ to Reduce Sign-In Friction and Drive Higher Customer Engagement
SEATTLE, May 29, 2013, (ADOTAS) — Today, Amazon launched Login with Amazon, a new service that will enable the over 200 million active Amazon customers to securely and simply login to apps, games, and websites. Login with Amazon allows developers to easily reduce sign-in friction for their customers, leading to [...] more...
ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: “Which product announcement from the Google I/O conference will have the greatest impact on the company’s bottom line?” The results were as follows: Google Play Music All Access (98%) New tools for Android app developers (1%) Google Play Game Services (1%) This week’s poll question: “Which [...] more...
ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can make is to assume that the content they create for one platform can quickly or easily be reused across many. The truth is that broadcast, digital, mobile and social each have their own rules of engagement, challenges and metrics for success. With [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s Google I/O conference? Here’s how they responded: “Up until now, Google Wallet was primarily focused on mobile payments. Google’s announcement about Wallet Objects APIs [...] more...
ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist sits alone, building dozens of Iron Man suits, while girlfriend Pepper Potts frets. Tony’s obsession with technology causes a love triangle — between himself, Pepper, and those amazing suits. While most of us don’t claim [...] more...
ADOTAS — The three-day Google I/O conference kicks off today at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, promising to introduce “the tech world’s latest web, mobile and social breakthroughs to create simple, life-improving technologies and viable businesses among a rich and diverse community of cutting edge developers.” Acccoding to Business Insider [...] more...
ADOTAS – Affiliate Window has released its latest mobile and m-commerce stats. Key headlines: April saw Affiliate Window record over 13,000 sales per day through mobile devices, with 5,500 of these through handsets. Affiliate Window recorded more sales through Android devices in April than we did in January-April 2012 Sales through mobile devices exceeded [...] more...
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]