ADOTAS – Last week, Gmail announced some big changes regarding images in emails. Now, users will see all images displayed in their messages automatically across desktop, iOS and Android. Instead of serving images directly from their original external host servers, Gmail will now serve all images through Google’s own secure proxy [...] more...
SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a special year-in-review report, Opera Mediaworks, has selected the top 6 trends in mobile advertising witnessed on its mobile ad platform, the world’s largest, reaching 400 million consumers a month via 60 billion ad impressions. Among the trends: We began to see the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online shopping on Black Friday a hit with 16% sales growth compared to Black Friday 2012, according to the Custora Pulse. The Custora High-Growth E-Commerce Index, including 50 of the fastest growing online retailers, grew by 40% vs 2012. Custora’s Black Friday Online Shopping Highlights: Black Friday was “Mobile Friday”, with almost 40% of all online shopping done on [...] more...
ADOTAS — The first recap of 2013 holiday e-commerce sales data from the Custora E-Commerce Pulse has been released. The Pulse updates daily and aggregates data from over 100 retailers, $10 billion in transaction data and 30 million shoppers. Highlights of the shopping season so far: Holiday shopping is off to a [...] more...
NEW YORK, NY and COLUMBIA, MO., November 1, 2013 (ADOTAS) — EndlessTV, the leading mobile video distribution network, announced a partnership with Newsy, the independent provider of multisource mobile video news. Newsy content is featured in EndlessTV apps on both iOS and Android, including Endless News, Endless Sports, Endless Celebrity, [...] more...
NEW YORK and EL SEGUNDO, Calif., October 31, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Viggle and DIRECTV are excited to announce the extension and expansion of their existing partnership, which will provide Viggle users among the satellite provider’s customers with exclusive Viggle points-earning opportunities and rewards, including the ability to receive Viggle Points for ordering pay-per-view movies. Additionally, Viggle and DIRECTV will roll out new [...] more...
PALO ALTO, Calif., October 30, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bunndle, the ad network for apps, today announced the expansion of its mobile app distribution network to include iOS. The three-year-old company has already been successful with its desktop app distribution service, which provides superior matching of app to user and delivers 40 [...] more...
Millennial Media Joins Forces With Sprint’s Pinsight Media+ to Drive App Discovery via Native Device Advertising
BALTIMORE, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Millennial Media (NYSE:MM), the independent leader in mobile advertising, today announced a deal with Pinsight Media+™, in which Sprint’s media company will plug into the Millennial Media platform to display premium apps from Millennial Media’s advertiser base onto Sprint’s native device inventory. The apps will [...] more...
VIDEO: iPad keeps Apple in the Lead, iPhone and Android Tie for Mobile Ad Impressions in Opera Report
SAN MATEO, Calif., October 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Opera Mediaworks, the world’s largest mobile ad platform, today released its Q3 State of Mobile Advertising report, sharing insights based on data from its platform, which serves 60 billion ad impressions per month and reaches 400 million consumers. This quarter’s special focus [...] more...
ADOTAS -- Ads may soon be illuminated right before your eyes. You may have caught my recent piece about the advertising potential and limitations of Google’s recently awarded patent for ‘pay-per-gaze’ advertising for Glass. As background for that story, I spoke with Rob Rusher (pictured), principal consultant and founder of [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now! December 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This week’s video ad roundup is out of [...] more »
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 20th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Are Tablets Taking Over? Study Says 55 Percent of Consumers Would Consider Replacing PC With Tablet December 20th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adroit Digital today [...] more »
- The Year in Tweets: Love, Hate and Brands December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — A new report from NetBase that reveals what consumers [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- Do People Really Google ‘Google’? Check Out The Top Keyword Searches of 2013 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners [...] more »
- What Will Publisher Biz Dev Teams Look Like by 2015? December 20th 2013
- Navigating The Wild West of Data Analytics: 6 Steps To Help You Get There December 20th 2013
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Bob Gordon: How can an honest publisher stay in business having to compete with the tiny CPM's
- Dick Bennett CEO: I'm sorry, but posting a "release" like this, and calling it "news", is just plain
- Aaron: We dont need local ads. Companies like fb,twitter, google try to survive because of ads.
- Adotas And Sahil Jain Sat Down And Talk About The Industry And Where It Is Headed | Adopsy: [...] Full story at: Adotas [...]