NEW YORK, February 20, 2014 (ADOTAS) - >Rubicon Project, which operates one of the advertising industry’s largest independent real-time trading platforms for digital advertising, and Dstillery, the pioneer in audience targeting for brands, today announced a partnership that enables Rubicon Project’s global ad network buyers to turn on mobile RTB [...] more...
ADOTAS — Dstillery, formerly m6d, hosted an exclusive launch event, “Dstilling the Noise,” at Voce Di in SoHo on October 9. The evening event brought together Dstillery’s clients, partners and industry thought leaders. Three of New York City’s top emerging musicians — Steel Phantoms, ASTR and Samuel J — provided [...] more...
WASHINGTON, D.C. (ADOTAS) — The Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) today announced its 2013-2015 Board of Directors and new Executive Committee. Douglas Miller, Global Privacy Leader, AOL Inc., will serve as board chair. The entire Board of Directors, comprised of 12 member-elected privacy and digital media veterans, will work closely with [...] more...
ADOTAS (via ADWEEK) – According to an analysis by RadiumOne, there are 1,724 Web domains that share at least 10 percent of their audience with a group of worst-offender sites uncovered by Adweek, and 254 domains have an overlap of greater than 50 percent. Among the companies showing up include [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Anna Bager, VP and GM, IAB Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence Video on mobile is exploding: “Figuring out the best, most effective advertising models and making sure existing IAB standards like the V-SUITE work well on different mobile devices will help keep [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]