ADOTAS – It may be popular for those in the industry to spout that the “Wild West” days of Internet advertising are over, but Anchor Intelligence is seeing as much attempted click fraud as ever. Although it slightly decreased quarter-over-quarter, the company noted in its second quarter “Traffic Quality Report” [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search marketers, you can finally remove the telephone psychic from the payroll. By analyzing keyword data across the Anchor Intelligence network, ClearMark for Keywords computes a revenue estimate for each keyword in an advertiser’s portfolio. An intelligence layer that can be integrated into in-house or third-party keyword management [...] more...
ADOTAS – Two new reports out suggest that click fraud is still rampant; however, one company saw a surprisingly low percentage over the normally flagrant holiday season. According to Anchor Intelligence’s Traffic Quality 2009 report, attempted click fraud accounted for approximately one in every four clicks across Anchor’s network. The rate [...] more...
ADOTAS – Deep within the Shanghai Technology Institute and other Chinese technical universities, criminal plots were brewing. On Chinese social media sites, students were sharing information and colluding to establish a click-fraud ring, the size of which the interactive advertising industry had never witnessed. However, after a thorough investigation, Anchor Intelligence [...] more...
ADOTAS — Yahoo, Dog Time, VC Consulting, Burst Media and Anchor Intelligence released company news. Burst Media, an online media and technology company, has announced a partnership with Anchor Intelligence, a click fraud and traffic quality company. The partnership enhances Burst’s existing inventory auditing systems with additional visibility into site traffic [...] more...
ADOTAS — Ad networks and search engines face challenging conditions when dealing with click fraud, the practice of generating clicks or impressions that have no economic value to the advertiser due to malicious intent on the part of the clicker. The rate of adaptation for fraudsters often exceeds the ability for [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online fraud is growing and more companies are looking for ways to address it. Ssearch engine Ask.com has partnered with Anchor Intelligence to improve traffic quality to its partners and advertisers. ClearMark, Anchor’s real-time traffic scoring system, classifies traffic according to quality, enabling ad networks and search engines to [...] more...
ADOTAS — LookSmart, the search advertising network and management company, and Anchor Intelligence, a traffic quality solutions provider, announced a partnership to enhance and extend protection of advertisers from the threat of click fraud. Under the terms of the agreement, LookSmart has licensed ClearMark, Anchor Intelligence’s real-time traffic scoring system, to score [...] more...
ADOTAS — As the click fraud spotlight grows, larger ad networks are trying to find solutions. GenieKnows.com, Canada’s largest search ad network, announced today that it hired Anchor Intelligence to monitor its online traffic quality. Afterr a one-month evaluation period, the ad network said that the Anchor Intelligence ClearMark system, which [...] more...
ADOTAS — Considering we have been doing a series on how to use best practices to stop online fraud, this report is timely. Conducted by Anchor Intelligence, the report, released today, describes the top four profiles of click fraud perpetrators encountered online: click fraud farmers, pyramid schemers, money launderers and kit [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s