ADOTAS – It may be popular for those in the industry to spout that the “Wild West” days of Internet advertising are over, but Anchor Intelligence is seeing as much attempted click fraud as ever. Although it slightly decreased quarter-over-quarter, the company noted in its second quarter “Traffic Quality Report” [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search marketers, you can finally remove the telephone psychic from the payroll. By analyzing keyword data across the Anchor Intelligence network, ClearMark for Keywords computes a revenue estimate for each keyword in an advertiser’s portfolio. An intelligence layer that can be integrated into in-house or third-party keyword management [...] more...
ADOTAS – Two new reports out suggest that click fraud is still rampant; however, one company saw a surprisingly low percentage over the normally flagrant holiday season. According to Anchor Intelligence’s Traffic Quality 2009 report, attempted click fraud accounted for approximately one in every four clicks across Anchor’s network. The rate [...] more...
ADOTAS – Deep within the Shanghai Technology Institute and other Chinese technical universities, criminal plots were brewing. On Chinese social media sites, students were sharing information and colluding to establish a click-fraud ring, the size of which the interactive advertising industry had never witnessed. However, after a thorough investigation, Anchor Intelligence [...] more...
ADOTAS — Yahoo, Dog Time, VC Consulting, Burst Media and Anchor Intelligence released company news. Burst Media, an online media and technology company, has announced a partnership with Anchor Intelligence, a click fraud and traffic quality company. The partnership enhances Burst’s existing inventory auditing systems with additional visibility into site traffic [...] more...
ADOTAS — Ad networks and search engines face challenging conditions when dealing with click fraud, the practice of generating clicks or impressions that have no economic value to the advertiser due to malicious intent on the part of the clicker. The rate of adaptation for fraudsters often exceeds the ability for [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online fraud is growing and more companies are looking for ways to address it. Ssearch engine Ask.com has partnered with Anchor Intelligence to improve traffic quality to its partners and advertisers. ClearMark, Anchor’s real-time traffic scoring system, classifies traffic according to quality, enabling ad networks and search engines to [...] more...
ADOTAS — LookSmart, the search advertising network and management company, and Anchor Intelligence, a traffic quality solutions provider, announced a partnership to enhance and extend protection of advertisers from the threat of click fraud. Under the terms of the agreement, LookSmart has licensed ClearMark, Anchor Intelligence’s real-time traffic scoring system, to score [...] more...
ADOTAS — As the click fraud spotlight grows, larger ad networks are trying to find solutions. GenieKnows.com, Canada’s largest search ad network, announced today that it hired Anchor Intelligence to monitor its online traffic quality. Afterr a one-month evaluation period, the ad network said that the Anchor Intelligence ClearMark system, which [...] more...
ADOTAS — Considering we have been doing a series on how to use best practices to stop online fraud, this report is timely. Conducted by Anchor Intelligence, the report, released today, describes the top four profiles of click fraud perpetrators encountered online: click fraud farmers, pyramid schemers, money launderers and kit [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial