ADOTAS – Marissa Mayer’s attempt to turn Yahoo! around seems to have become stuck in neutral. The company recently reported that its revenues fell by 1.7 percent in the fourth quarter, minus commissions paid out to partners for Web traffic. This is the fourth straight quarter with no growth. By the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook had its first quarter in which more than half of its ad revenues came from mobile, and also its first quarter in which mobile ad revenues exceeded $1 billion, according to Q4/annual 2013 earnings data announced by The Social Network yesterday. Revenues for Q4 2014 were nearly $2.6 [...] more...
ADOTAS — Automated marketing software provider Bronto today published an analysis of the best, brightest and sometimes bizarre retailer email marketing campaigns during Holiday 2013. The first volume includes 24 retailer email samples and insights from the week leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Weekend, covering the following topics: Black Friday Early Access Black Friday and Cyber Monday [...] more...
Digitas has shared with us a comprehensive perspective on Facebook’s Graph Search that details all the key aspects of the social network’s new feature. Read more… Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Ffacebooks-graph-search-a-detailed-analysis%2F'; addthis_title = 'Facebook%26%238217%3Bs+Graph+Search%3A+A+Detailed+Analysis'; addthis_pub = 'adotas'; more...
Gian Fulgoni, executive chairman and co-founder of comScore, wrote in great detail receltlyabout what he considers the top ten “burning issues” in digital, based on his company has observed while providing data and analytics to more than 2,000 companies around the world. The article also formed the basis of Fulgoni’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – Whatever your reality is in advertising, if you are a believer that online advertising will thrive like the IDC, or if you are feeling the full effects of the recession, one thing many critics and analysts agree on is that local media sites are anticipated to stay safe. [...] more...
Try a little exercise. Go to three of your favorite websites, read an article in each and then write down the ads you can remember that you saw. I realize that this is not very scientific, but I think you will be left with the impression that you were fairly [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really