Whether you like it or not, it’s that time of the year again and retailers are working overtime to get their online campaigns and online channels ready for the onslaught of expected shoppers this Cyber Monday. This year, brands predict that people will be completing a majority of their holiday [...] more...
BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA and REDWOOD CITY, CALIF. (October 24, 2012) – Amobee, the company defining mobile advertising, and Personal Argentina, a leading mobile operator in the Argentina, today announced their partnership to bring relevant mobile advertising inventory to large advertisers and brands using Amobee’s leading-edge mobile advertising platform, Amobee PULSE [...] more...
Mobile promises to be a big topic of discussion at Advertising Week, and a new app for iOS and Android underscores how event organizers are putting their money where their mouths are. Advertising Week is teaming up with Amobee, a Silicon Valley company at the forefront in mobile advertising, to offer [...] more...
Amobee, the company defining mobile advertising, today announces the launch of Amobee PULSE Create, a mobile ad creation platform that enables advertisers and publishers to create innovative rich media and 3D mobile ad campaigns. Amobee PULSE Create marks the first of many: it is the first full-scale creative ad platform [...] more...
ADOTAS – Amobee, a mobile advertising company, and Barnes & Noble are teaming up to use mobile ads this holiday shopping season to drive online content adoption and sales. With the NOOK for Android Reading App, users can enjoy an immersive and easy-to-use reading experience with access to Barnes & [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the wake of the Google/AdMob and Apple/Quattro acquisitions, smaller, independent players in the mobile ad space have little choice but to consolidate and form larger networks, Mobclix Co-founder Krishna Subramanian told Adotas. First off the springboard would be ad network Amobee Media Systems and mobile ad buyer RingRing [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than