REDWOOD CITY, Calif., February 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Amobee today announced Amobee LTV, a significant update to the Amobee Platform, which enables advertisers, publishers and app developers to gain insights into their mobile app customer base and increase customer success and ROI of their mobile apps. With Amobee LTV, the [...] more...
Whether you like it or not, it’s that time of the year again and retailers are working overtime to get their online campaigns and online channels ready for the onslaught of expected shoppers this Cyber Monday. This year, brands predict that people will be completing a majority of their holiday [...] more...
BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA and REDWOOD CITY, CALIF. (October 24, 2012) – Amobee, the company defining mobile advertising, and Personal Argentina, a leading mobile operator in the Argentina, today announced their partnership to bring relevant mobile advertising inventory to large advertisers and brands using Amobee’s leading-edge mobile advertising platform, Amobee PULSE [...] more...
Mobile promises to be a big topic of discussion at Advertising Week, and a new app for iOS and Android underscores how event organizers are putting their money where their mouths are. Advertising Week is teaming up with Amobee, a Silicon Valley company at the forefront in mobile advertising, to offer [...] more...
Amobee, the company defining mobile advertising, today announces the launch of Amobee PULSE Create, a mobile ad creation platform that enables advertisers and publishers to create innovative rich media and 3D mobile ad campaigns. Amobee PULSE Create marks the first of many: it is the first full-scale creative ad platform [...] more...
ADOTAS – Amobee, a mobile advertising company, and Barnes & Noble are teaming up to use mobile ads this holiday shopping season to drive online content adoption and sales. With the NOOK for Android Reading App, users can enjoy an immersive and easy-to-use reading experience with access to Barnes & [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the wake of the Google/AdMob and Apple/Quattro acquisitions, smaller, independent players in the mobile ad space have little choice but to consolidate and form larger networks, Mobclix Co-founder Krishna Subramanian told Adotas. First off the springboard would be ad network Amobee Media Systems and mobile ad buyer RingRing [...] more...
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use