ADOTAS – Pop. Electronica. Rap. Music undoubtedly has a powerful influence on people’s moods and productivity, and in a recent survey, 51 percent of respondents said they view music events as the No. 1 way to build a positive association towards a brand. In fact, 65 percent of people consider [...] more...
MADISON, WI, October 3, 2013 (ADOTAS) — MdotLabs, launched last month to help advertisers avoid being victimized by invalid traffic, today released the results of a follow-up study to its “Impression Fraud in On-line Advertising via Pay-Per-View Networks” that shows major brands well-known to most Americans are paying heavily for ad [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. Looks like Marky Mark has other plans for Valentine’s Day. Guess I’m stuck with Ben & Jerry’s tonight. TechCrunch reports that Rovio, the [...] more...
The inaugural Advertising and Data Science Congress (ADS-CON), hosted last month by Media6Degrees (m6d) and NYU Stern Center for Business Analytics, brought forth a range of speakers from the industry to academia to discuss the impacts of the data science revolution on advertising and society. Over 150 attendees, including representatives [...] more...
Publishing powerhouse Hearst is embarking on a new strategy to change the way people consume editorial content, also giving rise to providing more integrated brand experiences offered by advertisers. Over the next several months, Hearst Digital Media’s portfolio of magazines will be getting a new look and feel. The publisher is [...] more...
The Publicis Groupe is merging Digitas and LBi to create a leading digital agency global network (5,700 strong. 25+ countries). Luke Taylor (pictured), chief executive of LBi, has been named Global CEO of the newly formed DigitasLBi. The Publicis Groupe acquired the Amsterdam-based LBi last September in a deal valued at [...] more...
AFAIK: SocialCode, Infusionsoft, GroSocial, Vision Critical, Macworld, ACTIVE Network, Spredfast, Revoo, Zumobi
Here’s the latest word on the cyber-street: Ex-Facebook Sales Director Bill Masterson (pictured) has joined SocialCode as CRO. The move comes as SocialCode’s is celebrating its strongest year to date, with an 88-percent lift in gross revenue from 2011, 39 new client advertisers and 75-percent customer retention rate, according to [...] more...
Executives from Foursquare, Pandora and Verve weighed in on the importance of location – and other factors – for publishers in targeting local advertising on Tuesday, Jan. 15, at Street Fight Summit, 82 Mercer in New York City. Street Fight’s deputy editor, Steven Jacobs, moderated the discussion. Above: Steven Jacobs, deputy [...] more...
RIDGELAND, MISS. (December 20, 2012) – SignatureLink, Inc. announces the release of what it calls the most significant technology breakthrough in payment fraud prevention in the last 15 years: SecureBuy™ 2.0. SecureBuy 2.0 is an automated risk-based payment fraud prevention application designed specifically for mobile and eCommerce merchants. SecureBuy 2.0 addresses all types of [...] more...
Rakuten LinkShare Network’s Strong Q3 Growth Signals Thriving Affiliate Opportunities for Online Advertisers, Publishers
NEW YORK CITY (November 27, 2012) – Rakuten LinkShare today announced significant growth for its performance marketing network in the third quarter of 2012. The company reported same-store sales in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Japan while also launching services in Australia. The growth of the network [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial