EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. Looks like Marky Mark has other plans for Valentine’s Day. Guess I’m stuck with Ben & Jerry’s tonight. TechCrunch reports that Rovio, the [...] more...
The inaugural Advertising and Data Science Congress (ADS-CON), hosted last month by Media6Degrees (m6d) and NYU Stern Center for Business Analytics, brought forth a range of speakers from the industry to academia to discuss the impacts of the data science revolution on advertising and society. Over 150 attendees, including representatives [...] more...
Publishing powerhouse Hearst is embarking on a new strategy to change the way people consume editorial content, also giving rise to providing more integrated brand experiences offered by advertisers. Over the next several months, Hearst Digital Media’s portfolio of magazines will be getting a new look and feel. The publisher is [...] more...
The Publicis Groupe is merging Digitas and LBi to create a leading digital agency global network (5,700 strong. 25+ countries). Luke Taylor (pictured), chief executive of LBi, has been named Global CEO of the newly formed DigitasLBi. The Publicis Groupe acquired the Amsterdam-based LBi last September in a deal valued at [...] more...
AFAIK: SocialCode, Infusionsoft, GroSocial, Vision Critical, Macworld, ACTIVE Network, Spredfast, Revoo, Zumobi
Here’s the latest word on the cyber-street: Ex-Facebook Sales Director Bill Masterson (pictured) has joined SocialCode as CRO. The move comes as SocialCode’s is celebrating its strongest year to date, with an 88-percent lift in gross revenue from 2011, 39 new client advertisers and 75-percent customer retention rate, according to [...] more...
Executives from Foursquare, Pandora and Verve weighed in on the importance of location – and other factors – for publishers in targeting local advertising on Tuesday, Jan. 15, at Street Fight Summit, 82 Mercer in New York City. Street Fight’s deputy editor, Steven Jacobs, moderated the discussion. Above: Steven Jacobs, deputy [...] more...
RIDGELAND, MISS. (December 20, 2012) – SignatureLink, Inc. announces the release of what it calls the most significant technology breakthrough in payment fraud prevention in the last 15 years: SecureBuy™ 2.0. SecureBuy 2.0 is an automated risk-based payment fraud prevention application designed specifically for mobile and eCommerce merchants. SecureBuy 2.0 addresses all types of [...] more...
Rakuten LinkShare Network’s Strong Q3 Growth Signals Thriving Affiliate Opportunities for Online Advertisers, Publishers
NEW YORK CITY (November 27, 2012) – Rakuten LinkShare today announced significant growth for its performance marketing network in the third quarter of 2012. The company reported same-store sales in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Japan while also launching services in Australia. The growth of the network [...] more...
You may have seen them: those viral videos featuring young hot models and celebrities dancing around in scantily-clad swimsuits and denim, having way more fun than the average person. This visually-striking, hue-saturated, and hipster-infused ad campaign directed by James Franco for 7 for all Mankind takes a fresh approach to [...] more...
New York, NY (September 18, 2012) – The VivaKi Nerve Center announced today that it has named Chris Paul General Manager of Audience On Demand™ (AOD). AOD is the organization’s addressable media practice and provides programmatic buying capabilities across display, mobile, search, social and video. In this role, Paul will oversee [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and