ADOTAS – There are now more places than ever before not just any eyeballs, but the right eyeballs. Clicks are now but one type of measurement at our disposal. Nielsen ratings are passé due to DVRs, web viewing, smart phone, and large public viewings. When we talk to our clients, [...] more...
SAN MATEO, Calif. and BARCELONA, February 24, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Opera Mediaworks, the world’s largest mobile advertising platform, today launched AdMarvel for Ad Networks, its latest mobile ad-serving and monetization product, and OMAX (Opera Mediaworks Ad Exchange) 2.0, a real-time marketplace for efficient, automated buying and selling of mobile media. AdMarvel for [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 17, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Synthesio, the award-winning global social media monitoring firm delivering the highest quality data from 192 countries in 50 languages, kicks off “Social Startup & CEO BuzzMatch 2014” a monthly ranking of the most buzzed-about tech startups and celebrity tech CEOs. Startup BuzzMatch 2014 Inspired by [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the busiest shopping season of the year now behind us, Q4 demonstrated the rising influence of online purchases over traditional brick-and-mortar retail. The last quarter of 2013 was the biggest quarter ever for paid search, with 36 percent of all global retail paid search clicks coming from [...] more...
ADOTAS – Time Inc. CEO Joe Ripp has a lot on his mind these days as he prepares the publishing company for its spinoff from Time Warner later this year. After the dust settles, Time Inc. will be operating as a public company that will be under intense scrutiny, especially [...] more...
ADOTAS – Though Interactive Video (IV) isn’t totally new, projects like Philips’ “Designed to Play,” Maybelline’s “Glamour Eye,” and Bob Dylan’s interactive music video helped spread the gospel of IV in 2013, leading us to believe that 2014 will be a breakout year for IV. As technology exponentially evolves each [...] more...
ADOTAS — Silverpop, a leading behavioral marketing automation technology provider, recently issued a whitepaper, “7 Key Marketing Trends for 2014 & Tactics for Thriving in the New Year.” Last year, Silverpop declared 2013 the year of the customer. Now, the customer revolution is underway and buyers are in control. To be successful, marketers [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on March 7, 2013, placed at No. 8 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – With all the news about the trouble that Groupon is having in the marketplace, Amazon has stepped up its strategy to provide local deals to consumers [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 26, 2013, placed at No. 16 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS — You may have noticed things have been heating up between Google and Facebook recently. Facebook claims its announcement of Graph Search doesn’t mean they are getting involved [...] more...
ADOTAS — Numerous U.S. media outlets have picked up on reports out of Italy indicating that Amazon has acquired mobile payments startup GoPago. At this writing, no official announcement has come out of Seattle. Regardless, the latest move by Jeff Bezos & Company has received a thumbs-up from Alex Campbell (pictured), co-founder [...] more...
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,
- conversion optimization examples | JIM BULDO: [...] SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social MarketingADOTAS, on Fri, 07 Mar 2014