ADOTAS — We sorted through the junk email to deliver you the most critical nuggets of information for today’s roundup. Here we go: Kraft Foods will be joining several other leading companies as presenters at the Brand Activation Association (BAA) West Coast conference Marketing to the Omni-Channel Shopper: Using Technology To Win [...] more...
From the Shoutlet Blog: Social customer data is among the most promising parts of the buzz surrounding Big Data. For today’s digital and social media marketer, few things are as exciting as getting great data that teaches them new insights about their customers. But making sense of this of this data [...] more...
SIM Partners recently published a blog post with a helpful 10 question digital strategy checklist for brands. The post quickly recaps recent research from Altimeter Group and others that demonstrate the continued growth of local search queries, app-based local search queries, smartphone proliferation and Apple Maps. Each of these trends [...] more...
ADOTAS – A stone’s throw away from the Hudson River, the industrial area for shipping companies known as Hudson Yards doesn’t seem like the kind of neighborhood you would head to for a posh cocktail party. However, that’s one of the joys of New York City — things are rarely what [...] more...
ADOTAS — Buzz Media, Fwix and the Altimeter Group all had annoucements recently. Fwix, a local consumer newswire that combines traditional local news content with validated user-contributed stories, will be launching an iPhone app. The company also announced that it has secured an undisclosed amount of Series A funding from BlueRun [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and
- Cory Grassell: As an addendum to my previous post, I failed to consider Twitter. I suppose that
- Cory Grassell: Ten seems like a bit much. I think you hit the nail on the head
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought