Opera Software has acquired Silicon Valley-based Skyfire Labs, a leader in mobile video optimization and cloud solutions for mobility. Skyfire, headquartered in Mountain View, California, is known for its Rocket Optimizer™ software. This allows mobile operators to leverage cloud computing to optimize virtually any video and other multimedia on crowded [...] more...
Alex Rowland, president of Alphabird, is interviewed via Skype by Adotas editor Mike Daly. About Alphabird Alphabird is a vertically integrated audience development and content monetization company with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney. Alphabird serves leading advertisers and publishers around the globe in their quest for engaged [...] more...
ADOTAS – As we do every week, we’ve scrolled through the ADOTAS editorial inbox for all the announcements of high-level industry hires we’ve received this week. Technology companies, agencies, major publishers — they’re all represented here. Congrats to all: • Social video advertising technology platform provider Unruly named Laura Gaffney its vice president [...] more...
ADOTAS - Marketing consultant and Influence People head Murray Newlands is back this week with another installment of his “Future of Engagement” video interview series. This time, he’s talking with Alex Rowland, CRO of Alphabird, a company that embeds branded video content on websites and then drives traffic to it. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Audience-targeting video syndicator AlphaBird has acquired Media Social, a pioneer in viral video development and social-based video distribution. Back in May, the company acquired PlaceVine and its Brand Integration Platform, technology that matches of agencies and marketers with video content producers for brand integrations. Mobile application enhancer Urban Airship raised $15.1 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social video syndicator Alphabird has acquired PlaceVine and its Brand Integration Platform, which automates and manages the matching of agencies and marketers with video content producers for brand integrations. Alphabird packages and distributes video content for studios, agencies and brands to targeted audiences on web, social, mobile and digital [...] more...
ADOTAS – I got the email today that my mini DVI to HDMI cable has been sent from Amazon. Soon I’ll be able to hook up my little MacBook to my roommate’s big TV and watch any video I desire on the large screen. I might start out with Warner [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]