LAS VEGAS (ADOTAS) — At the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) conference, Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: ADBE) today announced the general availability of Adobe® Primetime (formerly “Project Primetime”), the industry’s most advanced TV publishing and monetization platform for programmers and pay TV service providers. The company also announced technology collaborations with [...] more...
Ever wanted to find just the right video for your next business presentation, lecture or viewing party? With so much multimedia content scattered across the Internet, Vuemix addresses a need to have an easy way to search, stream and watch videos from a single aggregated platform. Released this week, the [...] more...
If there’s one staple of American life, it’s entertainment. Movies have been around since the 1920s, providing people with an immersive form of escapism and visual storytelling. And while there’s nothing quite as relaxing as physically going to the movie theater to see a film on the big screen, the [...] more...
Quick Hits: Top Brands Move into Google+, Unruly’s “Viral Spiral,” comScore/Neilsen Deal Good for Advertisers?
ADOTAS – According to a report issued by BrightEdge, 77 of the world’s top 100 brands have Google+ pages now, up from 61 a month ago. These top brands now have about 148,000 Google+ followers, cumulatively. Starbucks ”nearly quadrupled” its Google+ followers just in the last month, the report says, and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Content delivery network Akamai has signed an agreement to acquire behavioral advertising newbie acerno for $95 million in cash. Akamai’s purchase of the online co-operative of shopping and purchase data was made to enhance the company’s Advertising Decision Solutions, a new product line also being announced today. The [...] more...
ADOTAS — EyeWonder – along with co-sponsors Adobe and Akamai – hosted over 700 client guests at three concurrent events for the start of the NCAA college basketball tournament on March 20. Revelers in Chicago, Los Angeles and New York (overlooking Times Square from the second floor of the ESPN [...] more...
Internet traffic delivery service Akamai has posted its Net Usage Index for Advertising in preparation for the Super Bowl on February 4th. The service is ready to reveal the real-time nuances of advertising web traffic before, during and after the big game. Through its global network of servers, Akamai manages web [...] more...
Akamai Technologies Inc., a company whose distribution platform handles nearly 20% of the traffic on the entire internet, has begun providing accurate measurements of music streaming and downloads. “Not only has the Internet quickly evolved into a key distribution channel for music, it’s dramatically changing the way consumers learn about, share, [...] more...
Podcast ad marketplace company Kiptronic has entered into a partnership with Akamai, a company that handles nearly 15% of the traffic on the entire internet though its network of distributed caching servers that help media distributors ease their bandwidth burdens. Kiptronic lets podcasters include dynamically-targeted advertisements and sponsorships in their [...] more...
Email marketing software provider Bronto today announced its plans to leverage the online process accelerating services of Akamai Technologies, Inc. Akamai’s global network of over 18,000 servers will enable Bronto’s clients to deliver image- and file-laden content from servers much closer to the end-server, creating faster interactions and ultimately generating [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and