LAS VEGAS (ADOTAS) — At the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) conference, Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: ADBE) today announced the general availability of Adobe® Primetime (formerly “Project Primetime”), the industry’s most advanced TV publishing and monetization platform for programmers and pay TV service providers. The company also announced technology collaborations with [...] more...
Ever wanted to find just the right video for your next business presentation, lecture or viewing party? With so much multimedia content scattered across the Internet, Vuemix addresses a need to have an easy way to search, stream and watch videos from a single aggregated platform. Released this week, the [...] more...
If there’s one staple of American life, it’s entertainment. Movies have been around since the 1920s, providing people with an immersive form of escapism and visual storytelling. And while there’s nothing quite as relaxing as physically going to the movie theater to see a film on the big screen, the [...] more...
Quick Hits: Top Brands Move into Google+, Unruly’s “Viral Spiral,” comScore/Neilsen Deal Good for Advertisers?
ADOTAS – According to a report issued by BrightEdge, 77 of the world’s top 100 brands have Google+ pages now, up from 61 a month ago. These top brands now have about 148,000 Google+ followers, cumulatively. Starbucks ”nearly quadrupled” its Google+ followers just in the last month, the report says, and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Content delivery network Akamai has signed an agreement to acquire behavioral advertising newbie acerno for $95 million in cash. Akamai’s purchase of the online co-operative of shopping and purchase data was made to enhance the company’s Advertising Decision Solutions, a new product line also being announced today. The [...] more...
ADOTAS — EyeWonder – along with co-sponsors Adobe and Akamai – hosted over 700 client guests at three concurrent events for the start of the NCAA college basketball tournament on March 20. Revelers in Chicago, Los Angeles and New York (overlooking Times Square from the second floor of the ESPN [...] more...
Internet traffic delivery service Akamai has posted its Net Usage Index for Advertising in preparation for the Super Bowl on February 4th. The service is ready to reveal the real-time nuances of advertising web traffic before, during and after the big game. Through its global network of servers, Akamai manages web [...] more...
Akamai Technologies Inc., a company whose distribution platform handles nearly 20% of the traffic on the entire internet, has begun providing accurate measurements of music streaming and downloads. “Not only has the Internet quickly evolved into a key distribution channel for music, it’s dramatically changing the way consumers learn about, share, [...] more...
Podcast ad marketplace company Kiptronic has entered into a partnership with Akamai, a company that handles nearly 15% of the traffic on the entire internet though its network of distributed caching servers that help media distributors ease their bandwidth burdens. Kiptronic lets podcasters include dynamically-targeted advertisements and sponsorships in their [...] more...
Email marketing software provider Bronto today announced its plans to leverage the online process accelerating services of Akamai Technologies, Inc. Akamai’s global network of over 18,000 servers will enable Bronto’s clients to deliver image- and file-laden content from servers much closer to the end-server, creating faster interactions and ultimately generating [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial