ADOTAS – Remember Napster and the rise of rudimentary peer-to-peer file sharing technologies that allowed people to easily share music and movies across a distributed network? Made popular by university campuses and computer clusters around the country in the late 1990s, piracy has been around for decades, and yet these [...] more...
LAS VEGAS (ADOTAS) — At the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) conference, Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: ADBE) today announced the general availability of Adobe® Primetime (formerly “Project Primetime”), the industry’s most advanced TV publishing and monetization platform for programmers and pay TV service providers. The company also announced technology collaborations with [...] more...
Ever wanted to find just the right video for your next business presentation, lecture or viewing party? With so much multimedia content scattered across the Internet, Vuemix addresses a need to have an easy way to search, stream and watch videos from a single aggregated platform. Released this week, the [...] more...
If there’s one staple of American life, it’s entertainment. Movies have been around since the 1920s, providing people with an immersive form of escapism and visual storytelling. And while there’s nothing quite as relaxing as physically going to the movie theater to see a film on the big screen, the [...] more...
Quick Hits: Top Brands Move into Google+, Unruly’s “Viral Spiral,” comScore/Neilsen Deal Good for Advertisers?
ADOTAS – According to a report issued by BrightEdge, 77 of the world’s top 100 brands have Google+ pages now, up from 61 a month ago. These top brands now have about 148,000 Google+ followers, cumulatively. Starbucks ”nearly quadrupled” its Google+ followers just in the last month, the report says, and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Content delivery network Akamai has signed an agreement to acquire behavioral advertising newbie acerno for $95 million in cash. Akamai’s purchase of the online co-operative of shopping and purchase data was made to enhance the company’s Advertising Decision Solutions, a new product line also being announced today. The [...] more...
ADOTAS — EyeWonder – along with co-sponsors Adobe and Akamai – hosted over 700 client guests at three concurrent events for the start of the NCAA college basketball tournament on March 20. Revelers in Chicago, Los Angeles and New York (overlooking Times Square from the second floor of the ESPN [...] more...
Internet traffic delivery service Akamai has posted its Net Usage Index for Advertising in preparation for the Super Bowl on February 4th. The service is ready to reveal the real-time nuances of advertising web traffic before, during and after the big game. Through its global network of servers, Akamai manages web [...] more...
Akamai Technologies Inc., a company whose distribution platform handles nearly 20% of the traffic on the entire internet, has begun providing accurate measurements of music streaming and downloads. “Not only has the Internet quickly evolved into a key distribution channel for music, it’s dramatically changing the way consumers learn about, share, [...] more...
Podcast ad marketplace company Kiptronic has entered into a partnership with Akamai, a company that handles nearly 15% of the traffic on the entire internet though its network of distributed caching servers that help media distributors ease their bandwidth burdens. Kiptronic lets podcasters include dynamically-targeted advertisements and sponsorships in their [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]