EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on February 27, 2013, placed at No. 11 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Consumers are bombarded with more commercial messaging than ever before from countless sources, but it’s also easier than ever to tune ads out. People fast-forward past [...] more...
Rakuten LinkShare today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire mediaFORGE, a Utah-based dynamic display media company. Founded in 2009, mediaFORGE’s Consumer Engagement display platform provides online advertisers with a unique way to prospect, retarget, nurture, and engage customers to help drive higher conversion. Terms of the [...] more...
Yaz Iida, CEO, Rakuten LinkShare Rakuten LinkShare today reported strong demand for its performance marketing software and services and continued growth throughout its global network for the second quarter of 2012. Along with signing new advertisers, the company also reported strong same-store sales in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, [...] more...
Over the past few years, behavioral retargeting companies have turned to performance networks as an obvious place to gain immediate access to hundreds of brands and to generate new revenue streams. It’s clear that behavioral retargeting is appealing to advertisers and is gaining an increasing amount of publicity. So what [...] more...
Digital River, Inc, a global leader in e-commerce outsourcing, will announce this afternoon that it has acquired affiliate/e-marketing technology leader Direct Response Technologies. The acquisition will offer the affiliates and clients of both companies a significantly expanded online sales network and more robust affiliate tracking, search-engine bid management and keyword [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight