LONDON and BALTIMORE, November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) — It is widely anticipated this year will be a mobile Christmas. In fact, John Lewis has predicted Christmas Day will see mobile traffic overtake desktop for the first time. Mobile stats from Affiliate Window also indicate mobile activity is ramping up. Assessing [...] more...
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND and BALTIMORE, MD, October 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Virgin Atlantic has launched a new affiliate marketing program in the US market with global performance network, Affiliate Window. Affiliate marketing is key focus for Virgin Atlantic’s digital strategy to help drive acquisition, increase long-haul bookings and expand [...] more...
ADOTAS – Affiliate Window has released its latest mobile and m-commerce stats. Key headlines: April saw Affiliate Window record over 13,000 sales per day through mobile devices, with 5,500 of these through handsets. Affiliate Window recorded more sales through Android devices in April than we did in January-April 2012 Sales through mobile devices exceeded [...] more...
ADOTAS – Affiliate Window has issued its latest mobile and m-commerce stats. Key takeaways include: 14.20% of all sales were through mobile devices (include tablets) – up from 13.70% in February. 5.57% of sales were from smartphones – down from 5.58% in February. 21.14% of traffic came through mobile – up from 20.68% in [...] more...
How can you judge the success of your affiliate program? Sales volume has always been a key metric for assessing the success of an affiliate campaign. However, there are a number of other measurements beyond simply the number of transactions that should be taken into account. 1. Quality of Customers referred through [...] more...
AFAIK: Forbes’ Most Promising Firms, Opera, Affiliate Window, Brandwatch, Rakuten LinkShare, Anametrix, Dachis Group, Marketing Zen, Datonics, MediaMath, IMN
Here’s what’s charting now on the digital marketing hit parade: Rocket Fuel was named No. 4 on the 2013 Forbes Most Promising Companies in America. Rocket Fuel was the top-ranked of six digital ad companies in the top 50, which also includes OpenX (7), Adroll (30), ShareThis (35), Rubicon (40) and [...] more...
The finance sector has dramatically changed throughout the past few years as advertisers have shifted their focus from an “all guns blazing” strategy of delivering a high volume of sales in the quickest time possible, to strategically analyzing, in more depth, the long term value of customers and the quality [...] more...
Affiliate Window’s latest mobile and m-commerce figures have just been released. Key points to note: 12.30 percent of all sales were through mobile devices (including tablets) – up from 10.70 percent in October. 4.64 percent of sales if tablet sales are stripped out – up from 4.14 percent in October. 16.29 percent of traffic came [...] more...
Affiliate Window has release its mobile and m-commerce figures for October. Among the key findings: 10.7 percent of all sales were through mobile devices (including tablets) – up from 9.98 percent in September. 4.14 percent of sales were made on devices other than tablets – up from 3.94 percent in September. 13.25 percent [...] more...
Although the technology is nothing new, in the past few years, Quick Response (QR) codes have become more commonly used. They can be seen everywhere from cash register receipts to billboard advertising and even in store – creating an entirely new shopping experience. QR code adoption has been the biggest challenge [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]