Welcome, 2013. A brand new year, but has much changed? We still have the same guy in the White House, the SEC still reigns over college football, we still have the same number of members in the Baseball Hall of Fame as this time last year, we still haven’t experienced [...] more...
As the great philosopher Bananarama once said, “It’s a cruel… cruel summer”. We’ve sweated through record high temperatures and wave after wave of blistering heat. Some of us have suffered through power outages and water shortages. But with our discomfort comes some relief – Affiliate Summit is finally here! Personally, I’ve [...] more...
ADOTAS – Affiliate Summit East 2011 kicked off on Sunday in the Hilton New York with the Meet Market, a jam-packed networking with agencies, affiliates, networks and merchants chatting away about offers, CPAs and… Well, the locations of the hottest parties, of course. I said hi to the Blue Phoenix Media crew, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Are you a winner? Do you put the performance in performance marketing? Then why haven’t you entered the Affiliate Marketing Awards? Three hundred and fifty affiliate marketers are expected to attend the awards ceremony that takes place on April 12 during ad:tech. The brain-child of affiliate marketer and blogger [...] more...
ADOTAS – Even though it’s early February, you might still be recuperating from Affiliate Summit West in Las Vegas. If you weren’t there – big mistake!! The affiliate community was out in force (more than 4,600 delegates), taking part in the mayhem that Vegas has now become renowned for – endless [...] more...
ADOTAS – The beginning of a new year is the perfect time for reflection – looking back at what you’ve accomplished, and how it compares to what looms ahead. Earlier today, what loomed ahead for me was completion of this very article you’re reading, and my “reflection” consisted of looking [...] more...
ADOTAS – This past year was a trying one for many — I don’t know how many times I’ve heard someone say “I’m glad 2009 is over.” Well, this month we ushered in a new decade. It doesn’t seem like it’s been 10 years since all those crazy millennium parties, does [...] more...
ADOTAS — It’s mid-week and I’m writing my requisite pre-conference column. Room at the Hilton? Check. Favorite seats on the Lauderdale-to-JFK JetBlue flight? Check. Meetings set with list owners, list managers, affiliates, and advertisers? Check. Only thing left is to see how the weather will be in New York City this [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — Once every so often, a city holds an event so large and spectacular that the entire world watches in awe … an event where the best in the world at their particular field gather in the spirit of camaraderie and brotherhood. This weekend, we find [...] more...
affiliates4u and Incisive Media today announced their official partnership for the 2007 a4uexpo. This will be the UK’s third combined Search & Affiliate Marketing event, with Affiliate Summit 2007 occurring a month before. a4uexpo takes place on October 25 – 26 at ExCel London. Delegates will be able to learn about, [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that