NEW YORK, January 13, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Rakuten LinkShare today announced it has been ranked the performance marketing industry’s top affiliate network for the third consecutive year. The ranking, based on a survey of more than 20,000 online advertisers, publishers and agencies in the affiliate marketing industry, was conducted by [...] more...
ADOTAS — The recent news of Google Affiliate Network’s retirement comes as little surprise for many in the performance marketing space. GAN wasn’t a Google ad brainchild like AdWords — it was just a small part of the $3.1B DoubleClick acquisition — and more recent Google-developed performance products (Product Listing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s what’s moved across our newswire this morning: SDL has today announced the appointment of Grant Johnson (pictured)as Chief Marketing Officer of SDL. Grant joins SDL from Pegasystems where he served as CMO for 3.5 years. Pegasystems is a $460 million market leader in Business Process Management (BPM) and a leading provider of [...] more...
ADOTAS — It began as an announcement on the Google Affiliate Network (GAN) blog and sent ripples through the performance-marketing world. Google said it plans to shut down its affiliate network to “focus on other products that are driving great results for clients.” Prominent industry thought leaders began to weigh [...] more...
NEW YORK, April 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Performance marketing agency MediaWhiz today announced the expansion of its affiliate network, MonetizeIt, as part of its cross-publishing capabilities with parent company Matomy Media Group. MediaWhiz now offers a broader selection of domestic and international affiliate marketing campaigns, including game and mobile app downloads, as well as [...] more...
ADOTAS — For clients who have been relying on Google’s affiliate network (GAN), it is somewhat of a shock that Google has announced the closure of this program. As an agency, Direct Agents has been working with GAN for over 3 years, and it has been an excellent platform to [...] more...
ADOTAS — Google is shuttering its affiliate network, implying in a blog post that it was not delivering the desired results for its clients. “Our goal with Google Affiliate Network has been to help advertisers and publishers improve their performance across the affiliate ecosystem,” read the blog post by J.J. [...] more...
Here’s what’s been buzzin’ ’round my cyber-hive today: Covario has issued its Global Paid Search Spend Analysis for Q4 and 2012 as a whole, along with some recommended budgeting by region for 2013. It shows that search spending among the company’s high tech, CE and retail clients was up 18 percent [...] more...
ADOTAS – The breadth and variety of growing publishers, and the different methods of promotion they use, proves it’s difficult to identify what attributes an ideal publisher has. It is however, possible to highlight a number of qualities that the best publishers share and what advertisers can look for in [...] more...
ADOTAS – It was a tight race, but in the end only the strong persevered, and it’s those performance marketers that Inside the OfferVault — offer search engine OfferVault‘s official publication that is edited by Adotas founder and former publisher Pace Lattin — crowned best of the best. On top of [...] more...
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]