ADOTAS -To bolster its analytics offering, comScore has laid down $22 million primarily in stock for Seattle-based AdXpose and its ad verification and optimization technology. AdXpose had raised $22.8 million in venture capital. Offering advertisers increased transparency regarding where their ads appear, AdXpose technology will be integrated into comScore’s Campaign Essentials [...] more...
ADOTAS – All right, it took a little while but I finally have it straight: Mpire is the company, AdXpose is the ad verification product. No more confusion… WHAT? The company actually changed its name to AdXpose? Nerds! I spent so much time memorizing that Mpire was the product… No… [...] more...
ADOTAS – Everybody in digital advertising is going mobile, and the ad verifiers don’t want to be left behind. Mpire announced has introduced in beta reporting on mobile ad compliance to its AdXpose ad verification technology and analytics suite. Users will be able to view metrics like placement, impressions, geography, demographic, brand [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hailing from the true indie rock scene — label-free except for one EP’s brief stint on a record label — I’m all about the DIY (do-it-yourself) aesthetic, so I nod my head approvingly at Mpire’s deal with ADTECH, AOL’s ad server, to give demand siders more control over [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ad verifiers continue to extend the olive branch to the supply side — a month after AdSafe unveiled its Network Monitor, Mpire has partnered with independent ad network and tech platform ZEDO. AdXpose campaign verification software will be integrated directly into ZEDO’s ad server, which will also give publishers [...] more...
ADOTAS – The graphic novel and movie version of “Watchmen” gave new popularity to the old Latin phrase, “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?” — best translated into English as “Who watches the watchmen?” In particular, ad networks and exchanges across the Internet have molded the phrase into “Who verifies the verifiers?” In [...] more...
ADOTAS – Love ‘em or leave em’, ad verifiers have found quite a market. Mpire in particular has fared well, with its AdXpose product being able to boast native integration with and official certification by DoubleClick’s DART ad server. It just so happens to be DART’s one and only ad verification [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ad blocking is all the rage these days, whether semantic or contextual. Brands dipping their toes into the online water are less worried about showing up on a porn site (as was the concern in the “olden” days) but showing up next to scandalous content. However, Mpire’s recent ad-blocking [...] more...
ADOTAS — Opinions went wild on Zango’s predicted death and inexplicable reasons why anyone invested in the company and readers were positive about the unveiling of AdExpose and talk about online engagement. Here are some of those comments. Zango dies, CEO bankrupt Brian DuBridge: “Of course they went under! They and all their [...] more...
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]