ADOTAS -To bolster its analytics offering, comScore has laid down $22 million primarily in stock for Seattle-based AdXpose and its ad verification and optimization technology. AdXpose had raised $22.8 million in venture capital. Offering advertisers increased transparency regarding where their ads appear, AdXpose technology will be integrated into comScore’s Campaign Essentials [...] more...
ADOTAS – All right, it took a little while but I finally have it straight: Mpire is the company, AdXpose is the ad verification product. No more confusion… WHAT? The company actually changed its name to AdXpose? Nerds! I spent so much time memorizing that Mpire was the product… No… [...] more...
ADOTAS – Everybody in digital advertising is going mobile, and the ad verifiers don’t want to be left behind. Mpire announced has introduced in beta reporting on mobile ad compliance to its AdXpose ad verification technology and analytics suite. Users will be able to view metrics like placement, impressions, geography, demographic, brand [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hailing from the true indie rock scene — label-free except for one EP’s brief stint on a record label — I’m all about the DIY (do-it-yourself) aesthetic, so I nod my head approvingly at Mpire’s deal with ADTECH, AOL’s ad server, to give demand siders more control over [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ad verifiers continue to extend the olive branch to the supply side — a month after AdSafe unveiled its Network Monitor, Mpire has partnered with independent ad network and tech platform ZEDO. AdXpose campaign verification software will be integrated directly into ZEDO’s ad server, which will also give publishers [...] more...
ADOTAS – The graphic novel and movie version of “Watchmen” gave new popularity to the old Latin phrase, “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?” — best translated into English as “Who watches the watchmen?” In particular, ad networks and exchanges across the Internet have molded the phrase into “Who verifies the verifiers?” In [...] more...
ADOTAS – Love ‘em or leave em’, ad verifiers have found quite a market. Mpire in particular has fared well, with its AdXpose product being able to boast native integration with and official certification by DoubleClick’s DART ad server. It just so happens to be DART’s one and only ad verification [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ad blocking is all the rage these days, whether semantic or contextual. Brands dipping their toes into the online water are less worried about showing up on a porn site (as was the concern in the “olden” days) but showing up next to scandalous content. However, Mpire’s recent ad-blocking [...] more...
ADOTAS — Opinions went wild on Zango’s predicted death and inexplicable reasons why anyone invested in the company and readers were positive about the unveiling of AdExpose and talk about online engagement. Here are some of those comments. Zango dies, CEO bankrupt Brian DuBridge: “Of course they went under! They and all their [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than