ADOTAS — The recent news of Google Affiliate Network’s retirement comes as little surprise for many in the performance marketing space. GAN wasn’t a Google ad brainchild like AdWords — it was just a small part of the $3.1B DoubleClick acquisition — and more recent Google-developed performance products (Product Listing [...] more...
ADOTAS – This year Punxsutawney Phil predicted an early spring. Perhaps it’s no coincidence that weeks later Google announced significant changes to AdWords with Enhanced Campaigns, meant to help marketers advertise their brands, services, and products across multiple devices and geographies without having to manage and maintain several AdWords campaigns. After [...] more...
Google Offer Extensions are the latest and greatest AdWords advertising extension, enabling advertisers to make some powerful adjustments to their standard-issue Google ads. Offer Extensions integrate offers with search, allowing you to attach a clickable coupon, rebate, or discount offer to any standard Google Search ad. Previously, Google Offer Extensions were [...] more...
Last week, Google announced enhancements to AdWords as ”a first step to help you more simply and smartly manage your ad campaigns in today’s multi-device world.” As you might expect, folks around the industry are reacting: “Though Google is billing AdWords as an “upgrade,” this is a major shift for advertisers [...] more...
BOSTON (October 25, 2012) – Following Google’s announcement of its third-quarter earnings last week, WordStream Inc., a provider of search marketing software and solutions, has released the most comprehensive analysis ever of the economics of Google’s AdWords advertising platform, which results in over $100 million in revenue for Google every [...] more...
When managing paid search for large accounts, it is easy to get diverted from the basics of pay-per-click (PPC) management. To ensure accounts are performing at optimum health, it is important to devote time to auditing on a regular basis. Following are a few simple tasks that can help [...] more...
ADOTAS - Today, Google launched AdWords for Video, a means of allowing businesses to build self-serve video ad campaigns via YouTube. In much the same way AdWords for search operates on a pay-per-click model, the video version runs on a per-view model, whereby the advertiser only pays if the viewer [...] more...
ADOTAS – How many ads do you see in a day? The answer is up for grabs, with estimates ranging from 200 to 5,000. If you’ve ever seen the Million Dollar Homepage, where 1 million advertisers have their ads on a single page, you know how hard it is to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile signup ad platform Pontiflex launched a self-service feature called AdLeads today. The new service, said Pontiflex CEO and co-founder Zephrin Lasker, is “the next step after Google AdWords — a very analogous situation with us.” According to a release from the company, AdLeads allows businesses to create geotargeted [...] more...
ADOTAS – In yet another new set of developments to the user experience, Google announced this morning a pair of changes in how advertisers can buy and display ads via its AdWords service. First, AdWords will be offering a “Display Network” tab, an interface built specifically to suit the needs [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft will unveil its next generation Xbox today [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and