ADOTAS – As advertisers flock to Facebook, the cost of ad space is skyrocketing. No doubt, brands have gained from paid advertising strategies on Facebook, but the mass migration to the social network is opening opportunities everywhere else. Today, I would argue that marketers who become too dependent on Facebook [...] more...
ADOTAS – Marissa Mayer’s attempt to turn Yahoo! around seems to have become stuck in neutral. The company recently reported that its revenues fell by 1.7 percent in the fourth quarter, minus commissions paid out to partners for Web traffic. This is the fourth straight quarter with no growth. By the [...] more...
ADOTAS – On February 6, Dstillery and NYU Stern Center for Business Analytics hosted the second annual ADS*CON. “ADS*CON*14: Embracing the Noise” was a half-day symposium dedicated to exploring how we find meaningful signals in massive and often noisy data sets. It explored the impact of bigger and more varied data on building models [...] more...
ADOTAS – There’s a super-hot club in town and you’re not invited (sorry, Buddy). This club has a big sign on the door: “Reserved for TV Advertisers and TV Networks Only.” The club is bigger than ever, but they aren’t letting anyone else in. The guests are comfortable because they’ve [...] more...
VIENNA, Va., February 3, 2014 (ADOTAS) – In a post-game analysis of Super Bowl XLVIII, AddThis has identified the advertisers, celebrities and key moments from the game that generated the most buzz and online consumer engagement during the game. AddThis is the world’s largest content engagement platform and its tools helped advertisers, [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s Super Bowl season again, and the industry debate is on: Are the ads worth it, or are they a waste of money? No matter which side you come down on, you can’t argue this: with an average audience of more than 105+ million viewers, the Super Bowl [...] more...
ADOTAS – Every year, the Super Bowl showcases the top two NFL teams and determines bragging rights for the season. But as compelling as the latest matchup is, it’s not the only game in town. The Super Bowl is a championship of sorts for advertisers too: It’s the one time [...] more...
ADOTAS — Ampush, the ad technology company and Facebook sPMD, just developed an infographic comparing TV Super Bowl Ads vs. Facebook and Twitter. The infographic explores ROI and where advertisers’ money would be best spent based on viewership, engagement, return, etc. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
ADOTAS — When Mark Twain was at a meeting of the Society of the Army of the Tennessee on November 12, 1879, he proclaimed, “I never could make a good impromptu speech without several hours to prepare it.” We live in a real-time world. A world where we share our [...] more...
ADOTAS – Did you know that most shared ad from 2013’s Super Bowl has received over 15.6 million views and was shared over 2.74 million times? With Super Bowl Sunday just around the corner, several brands like Budweiser, Nestle, and Doritos have already begun to launch their multi-million-dollar campaigns in [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]