NEW YORK, November 20, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Woven (http://www.woven.com), the creative media and advertising agency, announces today the acquisition of Brotips (http://www.brotips.com/), a top online property powered by social media that shares tips of wisdom across Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. This acquisition enables a variety of monetization opportunities, leveraging Woven’s network [...] more...
ADOTAS — Picture a modern advertising agency. What do you see? Organized, dependable account executives? Quick-witted copywriters? Maybe an artistic, dedicated chef or a fun-loving professional skier? I’m guessing the last two didn’t match up with your vision. In marketing, it’s become increasingly important to be a generalist in most things and [...] more...
ADOTAS – The war is over. It’s official. The ones and zeros have invaded. We must all welcome our new digital overlords. Technology has worked its way into every aspect of our everyday lives and continues to drastically reshape the advertising industry. Who has a working compass? Who can point us in [...] more...
ADOTAS – How can ad agencies compete for the same top digital pros? One way is by giving employees the opportunity to innovate. Arnold Worldwide is doing just that with their internal The Make Project, an initiative to manage less and make more. And coming out of this initiative is Arnie, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Product development is the new marketing strategy. Innovation is the new creative currency. Curation is the new content. Marketing and advertising have evolved over the past five years and the shift is accelerating faster by the day. Networks like SAY Media and Glam Media are working directly with [...] more...
There was — and to a certain extent still is — a tension between “big data” vs. creative siloism in the advertising industry. For many years, creative teams, who carried a lot of weight, were trained to be very skeptical and combative of anyone trying to apply hard numbers (i.e., [...] more...
Profero Grabs Grand Prix for Digital Innovation at the Internationalist Awards; Arnold Wins Agency Innovator Award
NEW YORK ( November 28, 2012) — The Internationalist, the leading international magazine serving the advertising, marketing and media community, honored Wayne Arnold (pictured), Co-Founder & Global CEO of Profero with the 2012 Agency Innovator award during the Summit held in New York earlier this week. Profero also took home the [...] more...
PHILADELPHIA (November 12, 2012) – Brownstein Group (BG), a Philadelphia-based brand communication firm, announces the launch of the new IKEA digital seasonal catalog, an inspirational guide that helps consumers improve their lives at home by preparing for the season ahead. The inaugural issue, entitled “Celebrate Brilliantly,” is available at ikea-usa.com/celebrate [...] more...
BOSTON (November 12, 2012) — Digitas, a digitally-led, integrated brand agency, today unveils BrandLIVE™, a proprietary agency platform that creates relevance and value for brands every day. Combining social and content strategies with the agility of a news organization, this real-time, brand relevance approach to participation and publishing will feature [...] more...
PALO ALTO, CALIF. (September 27, 2012) – ShareThis, the sharing platform and ecosystem that powers the social Web, today announced a strategic partnership with Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG), one of the world’s largest brand communications agencies. The partnership enables SMG to leverage the full spectrum of ShareThis’ consumer insight tools, [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and