ADOTAS – The war is over. It’s official. The ones and zeros have invaded. We must all welcome our new digital overlords. Technology has worked its way into every aspect of our everyday lives and continues to drastically reshape the advertising industry. Who has a working compass? Who can point us in [...] more...
ADOTAS – How can ad agencies compete for the same top digital pros? One way is by giving employees the opportunity to innovate. Arnold Worldwide is doing just that with their internal The Make Project, an initiative to manage less and make more. And coming out of this initiative is Arnie, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Product development is the new marketing strategy. Innovation is the new creative currency. Curation is the new content. Marketing and advertising have evolved over the past five years and the shift is accelerating faster by the day. Networks like SAY Media and Glam Media are working directly with [...] more...
There was — and to a certain extent still is — a tension between “big data” vs. creative siloism in the advertising industry. For many years, creative teams, who carried a lot of weight, were trained to be very skeptical and combative of anyone trying to apply hard numbers (i.e., [...] more...
Profero Grabs Grand Prix for Digital Innovation at the Internationalist Awards; Arnold Wins Agency Innovator Award
NEW YORK ( November 28, 2012) — The Internationalist, the leading international magazine serving the advertising, marketing and media community, honored Wayne Arnold (pictured), Co-Founder & Global CEO of Profero with the 2012 Agency Innovator award during the Summit held in New York earlier this week. Profero also took home the [...] more...
PHILADELPHIA (November 12, 2012) – Brownstein Group (BG), a Philadelphia-based brand communication firm, announces the launch of the new IKEA digital seasonal catalog, an inspirational guide that helps consumers improve their lives at home by preparing for the season ahead. The inaugural issue, entitled “Celebrate Brilliantly,” is available at ikea-usa.com/celebrate [...] more...
BOSTON (November 12, 2012) — Digitas, a digitally-led, integrated brand agency, today unveils BrandLIVE™, a proprietary agency platform that creates relevance and value for brands every day. Combining social and content strategies with the agility of a news organization, this real-time, brand relevance approach to participation and publishing will feature [...] more...
PALO ALTO, CALIF. (September 27, 2012) – ShareThis, the sharing platform and ecosystem that powers the social Web, today announced a strategic partnership with Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG), one of the world’s largest brand communications agencies. The partnership enables SMG to leverage the full spectrum of ShareThis’ consumer insight tools, [...] more...
ADOTAS — The digital marketing firm today announced that it will acquire Nitro Group, a global advertising agency that serves major clients such as Mars, ConAgra, Volvo, Nike and Foot Locker. The deal is a combination of cash and stock valued at roughly $50 million, according to firms. The companies will [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that