EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on March 21, 2013, placed at No. 4 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Product development is the new marketing strategy. Innovation is the new creative currency. Curation is the new content. Marketing and advertising have evolved over the [...] more...
NEW YORK, November 20, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Woven (http://www.woven.com), the creative media and advertising agency, announces today the acquisition of Brotips (http://www.brotips.com/), a top online property powered by social media that shares tips of wisdom across Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. This acquisition enables a variety of monetization opportunities, leveraging Woven’s network [...] more...
ADOTAS — Picture a modern advertising agency. What do you see? Organized, dependable account executives? Quick-witted copywriters? Maybe an artistic, dedicated chef or a fun-loving professional skier? I’m guessing the last two didn’t match up with your vision. In marketing, it’s become increasingly important to be a generalist in most things and [...] more...
ADOTAS – The war is over. It’s official. The ones and zeros have invaded. We must all welcome our new digital overlords. Technology has worked its way into every aspect of our everyday lives and continues to drastically reshape the advertising industry. Who has a working compass? Who can point us in [...] more...
ADOTAS – How can ad agencies compete for the same top digital pros? One way is by giving employees the opportunity to innovate. Arnold Worldwide is doing just that with their internal The Make Project, an initiative to manage less and make more. And coming out of this initiative is Arnie, [...] more...
There was — and to a certain extent still is — a tension between “big data” vs. creative siloism in the advertising industry. For many years, creative teams, who carried a lot of weight, were trained to be very skeptical and combative of anyone trying to apply hard numbers (i.e., [...] more...
Profero Grabs Grand Prix for Digital Innovation at the Internationalist Awards; Arnold Wins Agency Innovator Award
NEW YORK ( November 28, 2012) — The Internationalist, the leading international magazine serving the advertising, marketing and media community, honored Wayne Arnold (pictured), Co-Founder & Global CEO of Profero with the 2012 Agency Innovator award during the Summit held in New York earlier this week. Profero also took home the [...] more...
PHILADELPHIA (November 12, 2012) – Brownstein Group (BG), a Philadelphia-based brand communication firm, announces the launch of the new IKEA digital seasonal catalog, an inspirational guide that helps consumers improve their lives at home by preparing for the season ahead. The inaugural issue, entitled “Celebrate Brilliantly,” is available at ikea-usa.com/celebrate [...] more...
BOSTON (November 12, 2012) — Digitas, a digitally-led, integrated brand agency, today unveils BrandLIVE™, a proprietary agency platform that creates relevance and value for brands every day. Combining social and content strategies with the agility of a news organization, this real-time, brand relevance approach to participation and publishing will feature [...] more...
PALO ALTO, CALIF. (September 27, 2012) – ShareThis, the sharing platform and ecosystem that powers the social Web, today announced a strategic partnership with Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG), one of the world’s largest brand communications agencies. The partnership enables SMG to leverage the full spectrum of ShareThis’ consumer insight tools, [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]