ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further information on each conference can be found by clicking on the corresponding link. Happy networking! SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! OMMA Video at Internet Week in New York, May 22. OMMA Futures: Augmented Reality in New York, [...] more...
ADOTAS – ad:tech San Francisco 2013 extended its commitment to highlighting pioneering technology and service with the return of Startup Spotlight, a competition to find the most innovative companies in the digital marketing field. General Mills and Wonderful Pistachios each chose a startup winner to bring their pitch in-house. Linqia won [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the opening keynote at ad:tech San Francisco today, AOL CEO Tim Armstrong discussed the rise of programmatic advertising and its role in shaping the future of the industry. As this automated, technological approach to the art of advertising takes the steering wheel, it is forcing a compression [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today’s final keynote speech at ad:tech San Francisco will be delivered by Susan Wojcicki (pictured), Senior Vice President of Advertising for Google. The topic of the speech, which will run from 9-10 a.m. PDT, is “5 Ideas for the Future of Digital Advertising.” more...
ADOTAS – ad:tech San Francisco has partnered with Roll Global and General Mills to find and reward the most innovative young companies in digital marketing: The ad:tech Startup Spotlight Series competition will happen live at conference this Tuesday and Wednesday. Eight finalists will be chosen from more than 50 submissions, with four [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the advertising elite makes plans to head to San Francisco this week for ad:tech San Francisco, preparations have already been in the works over the last six months to ensure the event will include a delicate blend of technology, design and agency related topics to keep conference-goers [...] more...
DALLAS (February 20, 2013) – ad:tech San Francisco, the leading and most diverse digital marketing event in the country, announced the Startup Spotlight Series call for entries is now open. Startup Spotlight is looking for the most innovative companies within digital marketing to compete in two challenges: Mobile Commerce and Social Engagement. [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that