ADOTAS – Bob Regular, founder and CEO of Kitara Media, stopped by the press room to talk about ad:tech New York 2013 and his company’s big announcement earlier in the day. Kitara Media is a digital media company bringing together video, display and mobile strategies to offer advertisers and publishers a [...] more...
ADOTAS — Oliver Roup, founder and CEO of VigLink, stopped by the press room at ad:tech New York 2013 to offer his impressions on the conference and the industry as a whole. VigLink is built on the idea that publishers should be compensated for the content they create and the [...] more...
ADOTAS – To start off Day 2 of ad:tech New York 2013, we talked with Ben Williams, PR Director for Adblock Plus, about his company’s activites at — and insights about — the conference. Adblock Plus is designed to block annoying ads on the web. It can block other things, like tracking, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Agustin Coll, Co-Founder & Co-CEO at Headway Digital, chatted with us at ad:tech New York 2013 about his company’s efforts to improve access to global markets for U.S. online agencies and advertisers. Headway Digital is a digital media trading desk that connects media buyers directly with multiple real time [...] more...
ADOTAS – Amanda Bayane, director of marketing communications at Hostway, stepped away from her company’s exhibitor booth at ad:tech New York to chat with us. Hostway Corporation was founded in 1998 and has been serving the infrastructure and hosting needs of small and medium sized businesses ever since. As a leader [...] more...
ADOTAS — While at ad:tech New York 2013 interviewed Sebastiaan Verhaar, Sales Director Target Content at Equinix, the world’s largest IBX data center & colocation provider. Target Content Accounts focuses on the on the key magnet content companies within digital media, digital advertising and online gaming. Equinix enables these companies to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Denise Colella, recently promoted to the top post at Maxifier, took time out of her ad:tech New York 2013 activities to chat with us about her new job, what she hoped to get out of the conference and the gains made by women in the ad-tech industry. Maxifier is [...] more...
ADOTAS — Marcus Whitney, CTO and Co-Founder at Moontoast, took a few moments to chat with us at ad:tech New York 2013 before he moderated a panel called “The $9 Billion Advertising Opportunity: The Digital, Social and Mobile Revolution.” Moontoast’s interactive social advertising platform maximizes social advertising ROI for brands through [...] more...
ADOTAS – Jonathan Tatlow SVP, Connections Planning at DigitasLBi, took a few minutes to chat with us at ad:tech New York, just after he participated in a panel discussion called “Measuring Content Marketing Distribution and Performance.” DigitasLBi is a global marketing and technology agency, blending strategic, creative, media and technical expertise to [...] more...
ADOTAS — We met up at ad:tech New York 2013 with Adam Weinroth, CMO of OneSpot, the breakthrough platform that marries content marketing with the power, data intelligence, and infrastructure of online advertising. OneSpot is one eight finalists in the ad:tech New York Startup Spotlight competition. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]