ADOTAS – Programmatic buying should be a boon for advertisers. It should be a powerful tool for them to reach relevant audiences at scale in an increasingly fragmented media environment. In theory, it increases the accuracy of their targeted advertising efforts while eliminating wasted spend. There is a plethora of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, brand protection and ad engagement measuring company AdSafe Media announced the extent of its European presence: According to a statement from the company, the volume of its business increased 15 times over in the U.K. in 2011, and it’s partnered with U.K. and E.U. ad networks and [...] more...
ADOTAS - Cox Digital Solutions and Gourmet Ads have launched the Gourmet Ads Marketplace, a private vertical ad exchange running off of the recently introduced CDS Connect RTB platform powered by AppNexus. The Gourmet Ads Marketplace offer advertisers access to audiences on more than 300 food-related websites, including Gourmet Ad own and operated [...] more...
ADOTAS – When I wasn’t trying to beat my high score on Pinbot, I spent a good amount of my formative years working the ping pong table, perfecting a bitchy little serve that still drives my opponents nuts. While I’m definitely no table-runner, I’ve been able to hold my own [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is it possible to verify a placement before the impression is even bought? Well, no, but AdSafe Media is pushing the conventional boundaries of ad verification to veer into predictive analytics with its new Engagement Quality Ratings. Designed for all types of media-buying including RTB, the ratings inform advertisers pre-bid the likeliness of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Now introducing the Real-Time Brand Safety Shield, powered by Rocket Fuel. Offering brand advertisers and their agencies three layers of defense, Rocket Fuel blocks bad sites and pages before serving an ad on them. This triple protection technology is to brand advertisers and their agencies what Gillette Odor [...] more...
ADOTAS -To bolster its analytics offering, comScore has laid down $22 million primarily in stock for Seattle-based AdXpose and its ad verification and optimization technology. AdXpose had raised $22.8 million in venture capital. Offering advertisers increased transparency regarding where their ads appear, AdXpose technology will be integrated into comScore’s Campaign Essentials [...] more...
Exactly one year after Epic Media Group completed its acquisition of Connexus, Epic has rebranded Traffic Marketplace as Epic Marketplace and established it as an umbrella for its EpicSocial, EpicDisplay and EpicMobile brands. AdBlade calls itself a brand-safe ad network, and its got the third-party validation to prove it. About 80% of the 1.5 billion [...] more...
ADOTAS – AdSafe Media cofounder Helene Monat has stepped down from her role as CEO to make way for Scott Knoll, most recently the founder and president of Datran Media’s audience targeting and measurement platform Aperture. Knoll boasts quite the impressive digital advertising resume: he spent six years at DoubleClick in a [...] more...
ADOTAS – While competitor Mpire has been locking in deals with ad networks and exchanges, ad verifier AdSafe Media has journeyed to the tech end of the supply side and partnered with revenue optimizer AdMeld. AdSafe’s publisher content rating data will be integrated into the billions of real-time-bidding auctions processed [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and
- Cory Grassell: As an addendum to my previous post, I failed to consider Twitter. I suppose that
- Cory Grassell: Ten seems like a bit much. I think you hit the nail on the head