EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on April 18, 2013, placed at No. 6 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Programmatic buying should be a boon for advertisers. It should be a powerful tool for them to reach relevant audiences at scale in an increasingly [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, brand protection and ad engagement measuring company AdSafe Media announced the extent of its European presence: According to a statement from the company, the volume of its business increased 15 times over in the U.K. in 2011, and it’s partnered with U.K. and E.U. ad networks and [...] more...
ADOTAS - Cox Digital Solutions and Gourmet Ads have launched the Gourmet Ads Marketplace, a private vertical ad exchange running off of the recently introduced CDS Connect RTB platform powered by AppNexus. The Gourmet Ads Marketplace offer advertisers access to audiences on more than 300 food-related websites, including Gourmet Ad own and operated [...] more...
ADOTAS – When I wasn’t trying to beat my high score on Pinbot, I spent a good amount of my formative years working the ping pong table, perfecting a bitchy little serve that still drives my opponents nuts. While I’m definitely no table-runner, I’ve been able to hold my own [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is it possible to verify a placement before the impression is even bought? Well, no, but AdSafe Media is pushing the conventional boundaries of ad verification to veer into predictive analytics with its new Engagement Quality Ratings. Designed for all types of media-buying including RTB, the ratings inform advertisers pre-bid the likeliness of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Now introducing the Real-Time Brand Safety Shield, powered by Rocket Fuel. Offering brand advertisers and their agencies three layers of defense, Rocket Fuel blocks bad sites and pages before serving an ad on them. This triple protection technology is to brand advertisers and their agencies what Gillette Odor [...] more...
ADOTAS -To bolster its analytics offering, comScore has laid down $22 million primarily in stock for Seattle-based AdXpose and its ad verification and optimization technology. AdXpose had raised $22.8 million in venture capital. Offering advertisers increased transparency regarding where their ads appear, AdXpose technology will be integrated into comScore’s Campaign Essentials [...] more...
Exactly one year after Epic Media Group completed its acquisition of Connexus, Epic has rebranded Traffic Marketplace as Epic Marketplace and established it as an umbrella for its EpicSocial, EpicDisplay and EpicMobile brands. AdBlade calls itself a brand-safe ad network, and its got the third-party validation to prove it. About 80% of the 1.5 billion [...] more...
ADOTAS – AdSafe Media cofounder Helene Monat has stepped down from her role as CEO to make way for Scott Knoll, most recently the founder and president of Datran Media’s audience targeting and measurement platform Aperture. Knoll boasts quite the impressive digital advertising resume: he spent six years at DoubleClick in a [...] more...
ADOTAS – While competitor Mpire has been locking in deals with ad networks and exchanges, ad verifier AdSafe Media has journeyed to the tech end of the supply side and partnered with revenue optimizer AdMeld. AdSafe’s publisher content rating data will be integrated into the billions of real-time-bidding auctions processed [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]