ADOTAS – At its partner summit today, DSP AdReady introduced Collective Insights, aimed at improving the effectiveness of smaller-budgeted client campaigns that don’t have the spend to ramp up an exchange’s optimization algorithm. Instead, Collective Insights aggregates insight from numerous small campaigns as well as dynamic third-party data to assemble a solid buy [...] more...
ADOTAS – The greatest strength and the greatest weakness of the Internet as a marketing vehicle is its measurability. This is due, in part, because people can’t agree on what to measure. In the early days, everyone was excited about click-through rates (CTRs) and the first ads which could garner CTRs of 30% or more. Over time, [...] more...
ADOTAS – American Express has tapped DSP AdReady to power AdManager, a end-to-end tool for small and midsized companies using American Express’ OPEN to platform in create, target and measure online display ad campaigns. AdManager is the latest entry in OPEN’s Business Apps for SMBs, which also include a PPC [...] more...
ADOTAS – When Canned Banners launched its self–serve banner ad builder in January 2010, I thought we were entering an innovative self-serve advertising market that was only going to get hotter. Everyone would be jockeying to replicate the multi-billion-dollar success of Google’s self-serve AdWords system. But as I write this, the [...] more...
ADOTAS – AdReady CEO Karl Siebrecht is still dumbfounded that DSPs don’t integrate the creative side into their platforms. “It’s like they’re missing half the equation,” he said. “The market is calling for it, but it’s hard to do this well.” The inclusion of creative automation in AdReady’s display platform makes it [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Rubicon Project, DoubleVerify, AdReady and Oyster Hotel Reviews all had news. Karl Siebrecht, who was president of Atlas until parent company aQuantive was purchased by Microsoft is leaving Microsoft to join AdReady as the display advertising startup’s president. [AllThingsD] Oyster Hotel Reviews — a three-month-old hotel reviews site — [...] more...
ADOTAS – Msnbc.com has introduced a new self-service online display ad solution that’s targeted at mom-and-pop shops and mid-sized businesses on the local level. Advertising technology shop AdReady will power the platform that delivers the customized ads. Marketers will be able to build geo-targeted campaigns on msnbc.com in minutes, the companies [...] more...
ADOTAS – The mom n’ pop green movement has hit vertical advertising: NaturalPath Media announced the launch of AdGuru, what it calls the first self-service display ad platform for the sustainability/healthy lifestyle vertical set. AdGuru will be powered by AdReady and will provide eco advertisers an end-to-end solution for small [...] more...
ADOTAS – The company that hopes to democratize display advertising – by making it possible for anyone to build a campaign in “minutes” – has snagged two executives from sprawling search and software behemoths. AdReady plucked an AOL and a Microsoft Corp. exec to spearhead revenue-spiking and strategy initiatives, the [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that