NEW YORK, October 1, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Global digital media holding company CPXi (formerly CPX Interactive) has acquired Seattle-based AdReady, whose programmatic creative platform has been used by over 8,000 customers running over 500,000 ads. The acquisition brings CPXi one step closer to top global brands by combining its industry leading media buying and execution solutions with AdReady’s comprehensive platform for [...] more...
ADOTAS – At its partner summit today, DSP AdReady introduced Collective Insights, aimed at improving the effectiveness of smaller-budgeted client campaigns that don’t have the spend to ramp up an exchange’s optimization algorithm. Instead, Collective Insights aggregates insight from numerous small campaigns as well as dynamic third-party data to assemble a solid buy [...] more...
ADOTAS – The greatest strength and the greatest weakness of the Internet as a marketing vehicle is its measurability. This is due, in part, because people can’t agree on what to measure. In the early days, everyone was excited about click-through rates (CTRs) and the first ads which could garner CTRs of 30% or more. Over time, [...] more...
ADOTAS – American Express has tapped DSP AdReady to power AdManager, a end-to-end tool for small and midsized companies using American Express’ OPEN to platform in create, target and measure online display ad campaigns. AdManager is the latest entry in OPEN’s Business Apps for SMBs, which also include a PPC [...] more...
ADOTAS – When Canned Banners launched its self–serve banner ad builder in January 2010, I thought we were entering an innovative self-serve advertising market that was only going to get hotter. Everyone would be jockeying to replicate the multi-billion-dollar success of Google’s self-serve AdWords system. But as I write this, the [...] more...
ADOTAS – AdReady CEO Karl Siebrecht is still dumbfounded that DSPs don’t integrate the creative side into their platforms. “It’s like they’re missing half the equation,” he said. “The market is calling for it, but it’s hard to do this well.” The inclusion of creative automation in AdReady’s display platform makes it [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Rubicon Project, DoubleVerify, AdReady and Oyster Hotel Reviews all had news. Karl Siebrecht, who was president of Atlas until parent company aQuantive was purchased by Microsoft is leaving Microsoft to join AdReady as the display advertising startup’s president. [AllThingsD] Oyster Hotel Reviews — a three-month-old hotel reviews site — [...] more...
ADOTAS – Msnbc.com has introduced a new self-service online display ad solution that’s targeted at mom-and-pop shops and mid-sized businesses on the local level. Advertising technology shop AdReady will power the platform that delivers the customized ads. Marketers will be able to build geo-targeted campaigns on msnbc.com in minutes, the companies [...] more...
ADOTAS – The mom n’ pop green movement has hit vertical advertising: NaturalPath Media announced the launch of AdGuru, what it calls the first self-service display ad platform for the sustainability/healthy lifestyle vertical set. AdGuru will be powered by AdReady and will provide eco advertisers an end-to-end solution for small [...] more...
ADOTAS – The company that hopes to democratize display advertising – by making it possible for anyone to build a campaign in “minutes” – has snagged two executives from sprawling search and software behemoths. AdReady plucked an AOL and a Microsoft Corp. exec to spearhead revenue-spiking and strategy initiatives, the [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]