ADOTAS – By now we’ve all heard and read about the keynotes, panels and launches at ad:tech New York 2013. Here, Adotas takes you inside the Javits Center to give you a feel for the sights, sounds and yes, even the smells from the Nov. 6-7 conference that other media [...] more...
ADOTAS – Taking a break from interviewing executives at ad:tech New York 2013, Adotas Editor Mike Daly talked with Allvoices about recent changes he’s seen in the advertising and tech industry and what to expect in the next five years. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
ADOTAS — Over the past month, the Adotas “Voter’s Booth” offered a series of questions that looked into what device identification technologies marketers and advertisers are using today for identifying and targeting their campaigns. The findings were quite surprising – here’s a quick recap: For desktop, 98 percent of respondents rely on [...] more...
JERSEY CITY, N.J., June 12, 2013 (ADOTAS ) –Ascend Acquisition Corp. (“Ascend”) (OTC BB: ASCQ] today announced that it has signed a definitive merger agreement pursuant to which Kitara Media, LLC (“Kitara Media”) and New York Publishing Group, Inc. (“NYPG”) will become wholly owned subsidiaries of Ascend in exchange for 30 million shares [...] more...
ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: “Which product announcement from the Google I/O conference will have the greatest impact on the company’s bottom line?” The results were as follows: Google Play Music All Access (98%) New tools for Android app developers (1%) Google Play Game Services (1%) This week’s poll question: “Which [...] more...
ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they just incredibly well-informed? Last Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking which video company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering 93 percent of respondents chose Tremor. A week [...] more...
ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May 14 at the Westchester County Center in White Plains, N.Y. Named by Forbes as one of the “4 Lesser Known Conferences That Deserve Your Attention in 2013,” the summit was organized by Silverback Social. Wine and social media expert Gary Vaynerchuk delivered the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Most of the biggest online marketing and advertising conferences are found in prominent hubs like New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas or Chicago. Sure, all the major brands are there, but often they’re pitching the same ideas to the same people. These conferences have provided opportunities but also neglected marketers, [...] more...
ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: “Is Apple’s switch from UDID to IDFA a good long-term solution?” Here’s the final tally: Yes (93%) No (7%) This week’s poll question is: Which video ad company’s IPO would draw the strongest response! Tremor Video YuMe Adap.tv Got an opinion? Respond via the Voter Booth on the lower [...] more...
ADOTAS — In our latest poll, we asked our readers? “Will you significantly increase your video ad spend this year?” Here’s the tally Yes (96%) No (4%) Our new poll question is: “Google Affiliate Network is closing: Good, bad, or irrelevant?” We’ll publish the results next week. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than