ADOTAS – By now we’ve all heard and read about the keynotes, panels and launches at ad:tech New York 2013. Here, Adotas takes you inside the Javits Center to give you a feel for the sights, sounds and yes, even the smells from the Nov. 6-7 conference that other media [...] more...
ADOTAS – Taking a break from interviewing executives at ad:tech New York 2013, Adotas Editor Mike Daly talked with Allvoices about recent changes he’s seen in the advertising and tech industry and what to expect in the next five years. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
ADOTAS — Over the past month, the Adotas “Voter’s Booth” offered a series of questions that looked into what device identification technologies marketers and advertisers are using today for identifying and targeting their campaigns. The findings were quite surprising – here’s a quick recap: For desktop, 98 percent of respondents rely on [...] more...
JERSEY CITY, N.J., June 12, 2013 (ADOTAS ) –Ascend Acquisition Corp. (“Ascend”) (OTC BB: ASCQ] today announced that it has signed a definitive merger agreement pursuant to which Kitara Media, LLC (“Kitara Media”) and New York Publishing Group, Inc. (“NYPG”) will become wholly owned subsidiaries of Ascend in exchange for 30 million shares [...] more...
ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: “Which product announcement from the Google I/O conference will have the greatest impact on the company’s bottom line?” The results were as follows: Google Play Music All Access (98%) New tools for Android app developers (1%) Google Play Game Services (1%) This week’s poll question: “Which [...] more...
ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they just incredibly well-informed? Last Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking which video company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering 93 percent of respondents chose Tremor. A week [...] more...
ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May 14 at the Westchester County Center in White Plains, N.Y. Named by Forbes as one of the “4 Lesser Known Conferences That Deserve Your Attention in 2013,” the summit was organized by Silverback Social. Wine and social media expert Gary Vaynerchuk delivered the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Most of the biggest online marketing and advertising conferences are found in prominent hubs like New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas or Chicago. Sure, all the major brands are there, but often they’re pitching the same ideas to the same people. These conferences have provided opportunities but also neglected marketers, [...] more...
ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: “Is Apple’s switch from UDID to IDFA a good long-term solution?” Here’s the final tally: Yes (93%) No (7%) This week’s poll question is: Which video ad company’s IPO would draw the strongest response! Tremor Video YuMe Adap.tv Got an opinion? Respond via the Voter Booth on the lower [...] more...
ADOTAS — In our latest poll, we asked our readers? “Will you significantly increase your video ad spend this year?” Here’s the tally Yes (96%) No (4%) Our new poll question is: “Google Affiliate Network is closing: Good, bad, or irrelevant?” We’ll publish the results next week. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use