ADOTAS – Increasingly, advertisers are finding it difficult to know whether consumers are paying attention to their ads and, more to the point, whether those ads are driving conversions. In some ways, the “big data” trend complicates that picture by providing so much information from varying sources that advertisers feel [...] more...
ADOTAS – In our continuing investigative series about the rampant rise of online ad fraud, Adotas has solicited the expertise of several industry thought leaders to weigh in on the issue. After publishing our special report about the anatomy of a botnet, we spoke with John Brown (pictured), GM, Click [...] more...
ADOTAS – We recently published an investigative report on the rise of online ad fraud, and how the botnet ZeroAccess hijacked computers around the globe to push fake traffic through specific publisher sites, inflating metrics so that advertisers would pay a premium to purchase impressions on the sites. The Wall [...] more...
ADOTAS – For many companies, Google’s new AdWords Enhanced Campaigns is making paid search more expensive. At the same time, Real Time Bidding (RTB) display advertising systems give you the ability to “peek into” who you’re buying. The result is that display advertising can be bought and measured as a [...] more...
ADOTAS – As we wrapped up Q2 of 2013, we thought it would be interesting to share some of the fraud data and insights Adometry has compiled through our Click Forensics product. The topic of click fraud has been front and center over the past several months. Several high profile articles, the [...] more...
ADOTAS (Second of two parts) – Today, we’re asking our esteemed panel of thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What are your thoughts about Tuesday’s IAB announcement that digital advertising revenues climbed to a milestone high of $36.6 billion in 2012?” Here’s how they’ve responded: “These revenue numbers are incredible and a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Smart online marketers understand that you can’t make a sale with a single ad. No matter how compelling the message or image, a customer’s journey from awareness to conversion happens across multiple visits, devices, and touch points. As they travel along the digital engagement path, from ad to [...] more...
It was 20 years ago when a now-defunct Silicon Valley law firm placed the first clickable banner ad on Global Network Navigator (an early publisher sold to AOL in 1995). In these last 20 years, we’ve seen big changes in ad technology, fueled by a combination of visionary marketers and [...] more...
The five-day South by Southwest Interactive Festival (SXSWi) kicks off this weekend in Austin, TX. The festival’s organizers promise a full schedule of “compelling presentations from the brightest minds in emerging technology, scores of exciting networking events hosted by industry leaders, the SXSW Trade Show and an unbeatable lineup of special [...] more...
The inaugural Advertising and Data Science Congress (ADS-CON), hosted last month by Media6Degrees (m6d) and NYU Stern Center for Business Analytics, brought forth a range of speakers from the industry to academia to discuss the impacts of the data science revolution on advertising and society. Over 150 attendees, including representatives [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]