SAN JOSE, Calif., February 27, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced the integration of its digital publishing platform, Adobe® Digital Publishing Suite (DPS), and Web experience management solution, Adobe Experience Manager, part of Adobe Marketing Cloud. This new integration, in combination with Adobe Analytics, enables publishers and brands to create, deliver and [...] more...
SEATTLE, January 22, 2014 (ADOTAS) – The Online Trust Alliance (OTA), the non-profit with the mission to enhance online trust, user empowerment and innovation, today recommended a series of best practices to help prevent online data breaches and other exploits, in collaboration with high-profile brands including American Greetings Interactive, AVG, Microsoft, Publishers Clearing [...] more...
SAN JOSE, Calif., January 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences will recognize the company with a 2013 Technology and Engineering Emmy® Award for the role of its technology in Personalized Recommendations for Video Discovery. Adobe is receiving the award for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, Forbes Insights released a report about apps in corporate environments that examines how marketers are integrating them as a core component of the marketing mix to connect with customers, partners and employees. The report surveyed top-level execs in large organizations and found: A majority of enterprises with customer-facing apps, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mark Trefgarne (pictured), CEO/Co-Founder of LiveRail, the leading video monetization platform for publishers, offers the following predictions for 2014. 1. “One of the major MSOs will announce an IPTV service in 2014.” Consumers are growing more accustomed to consuming entertainment on devices other than through their regular cable operator, i.e. tablets, smartphones, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Adblock Plus, a leading browser extension for blocking annoying online advertisements, is predicting three things for the new year: 1. We’re Not Gonna Take It!: There is already a massive consumer backlash to online advertising seen by the increase in adblocker downloads year after year. 2014 will be the year [...] more...
ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that ended on Nov. 29. But, as the company note in a blog post today, those numbers are only a part of the story: 2013 will be remembered as a year when Adobe transformed its business model, built a stronger customer community, released [...] more...
ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth and reader engagement in digital magazines — an indication of how the media publishing model is continuing to evolve and offer opportunities for digital marketers and advertisers. Adobe’s Digital Publishing Suite (DPS), which powers more than three quarters of all digital [...] more...
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., (NASDAQ: FUEL), a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced that Simon Hayhurst (pictured) has joined the company as Senior Vice President of Product & Business Development. With over 20 years of experience in [...] more...
ADOTAS — In early October, Nissan announced that it had signed a new three-year contract with Omnicom Group, which will launch a new global agency unit to centralize all its marketing. This was a very smart move by Nissan, a big win for Omnicom and substantiating news for anyone who [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]