ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s Google I/O conference? Here’s how they responded: “Up until now, Google Wallet was primarily focused on mobile payments. Google’s announcement about Wallet Objects APIs [...] more...
ADOTAS — Business development and digital sales veteran Mitchell Kreuch (pictured) has joined PointRoll as senior vice president of sales in New York. PointRoll is a Gannett company and the leading provider of digital advertising technology. According to a PointRoll press release, Kreuch was most recently vice president for Disney Online [...] more...
The industry is understandably abuzz about yesterday’s announcement that Yahoo! had formed a strategic partnership with Google. “… We’re excited to announce that we recently signed a global, non-exclusive agreement with Google to display ads on various Yahoo! properties and certain co-branded sites using Google’s AdSense for Content and Google’s AdMob [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (September 26, 2012) – Metaresolver launched its mobile advertising platform today, providing next generation mobile ad buying on a foundation of cleaner data, more efficient inventory and targeting abilities unique to mobile devices. Metaresolver offers a mobile targeting platform that links media and marketing intelligence to consumer attributes [...] more...
ADOTAS – “Mobile ads suck,” CEO Steve Jobs said when Apple launched its mobile advertising product iAd, basically turning an ad into an app inside another app (so meta!), but about about a year after its much touted launch, it seems that iAd is struggling to swim above the… mobile [...] more...
ADOTAS – It was a year ago that the Federal Trade Commission (reluctantly?) gave its blessing to Google’s $750 million acquisition of AdMob, and apparently the marriage is blossoming quite well. Ad requests have increased by three and a half times, and AdMob is fulfilling 2.7 billion requests daily across [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google isn’t just dealing with the fallout from the mobile location data “scandal” in the U.S. The tech giant said it was cooperating with local authorities after South Korean police raided its offices in Seoul yesterday. The police are investigating whether mobile ad unit AdMob illegally collected location [...] more...
ADOTAS – At the end of 2010 there were over 5.2 billion mobile connections globally – more than three times as many connections as there are PCs in the world. Mobile phone subscriptions continue to rise, making mobiles the most rapidly adopted technology in history. With such incredible growth and reach, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile advertising certainly made some amazing strides in 2010. Wide-reaching developments from Google and Apple raised both awareness and expectations: Google posted $1 billion in mobile ad revenue worldwide and acquired AdMob, while Apple secured 60 million iAd commitments and bought Quattro. So is it possible we’re finally seeing [...] more...
ADOTAS – You know why Groupon said “Bye Bye Bye” to Google’s $6 billion acquisition offer? ‘Cause they’re like the ‘N Sync (a highly successful all-boy pop act in the late 90s, early 00s) of all websites, and the idea of Google taking over was tearing up its heart. In addition to [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that