Although the Academy cast their final ballots earlier this week, AddThis has revealed this year’s winners as chosen by the American public. AddThis, a leading data, distribution and decisioning company, makes easy-to-use consumer engagement tools and services across 14 million websites, and its platform can extract data around what’s buzzing in [...] more...
Many marketers looked beyond the $4 million price tag on ads this year by putting additional emphasis on their engagement with fans online. Social media engagement rose 5% this year as ad campaigns drove viewers to the web, audiences’ attention was taken to the second screen with 132% increase in mobile [...] more...
Via AddThis: 2012 was the most socially active year ever on the Internet. We had the most social Olympics ever, the most social Election ever and overall sharing increased 23% from 2011. Hard to believe it’s that time again but we took our annual look back at the year in sharing. Check out [...] more...
It’s actually quite simple: If your audience isn’t on Facebook, why promote on Facebook? In the realm of online marketing, understanding and knowing your customer is the only way to succeed and as we gear up for the holiday season, this statement couldn’t be more true in today’s world that [...] more...
If online behavior is any indication, neither candidate should feel all that comfortable and the margin of victory will be close. Check out the infographic AddThis put together based on AddThis network data since the conventions ended. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = [...] more...
MCLEAN, Va. (September 19, 2012) – AddThis, the largest sharing platform on the open web, today announced new and updated sharing tools to enhance the social sharing experience for users, and to arm publishers with improved capabilities for driving visitor engagement. In testing, the improved functionalities and change in layout [...] more...
ADOTAS – It used to be called Clearspring, and now it’s called AddThis, following a rebranding around what company founder and executive chairman Hooman Radfar explained was as a desire to “consolidate around the brand” for which it’s best known. The name change comes at the same time as the [...] more...
Quick Hits: Facebook’s Finances and Possible New Ad Plan, More on the Forrester DSP Report, Social Sharing Infographic
ADOTAS – Earlier today, Gawker leaked what it claimed to be Facebook’s financial figures as of September 2011, citing an email from “a well-placed mole.” (Incidentally, is there even such a thing as a poorly-placed mole? Wouldn’t that just be some random person who talks too much?) Some key points: [...] more...
ADOTAS – What do you know: the same day Ramsey McGrory’s new company ClearSpring announces a big acquisition, his former company Yahoo! grabbed the top headlines by acquiring Interclick and somehow making the future of the Right Media Exchange (McGrory’s old division) even less certain. But ClearSpring’s acquisition was a major one too [...] more...
ADOTAS – Launched at the end of March, Google’s +1 button — big G’s social endorsement equivalent to a Facebook Like — is already carving out a niche for itself according to research from social-infused SEO platform BrightEdge. Four percent of the top 10,000 sites have added a +1 button to [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s