ADOTAS — In early October, Nissan announced that it had signed a new three-year contract with Omnicom Group, which will launch a new global agency unit to centralize all its marketing. This was a very smart move by Nissan, a big win for Omnicom and substantiating news for anyone who [...] more...
Venerable ad exchange AdBrite sent an email yesterday to all of its publishers and advertisers stating that it would shutter its operations as of Friday, Feb. 1. SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! The move came after a deal to sell the company reportedly fell through, according [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Scott Chan, Managing Partner/Creative Director/Founder, Whirled “Online video will continue to grow as it’s one of the few mediums that truly connects with audiences and leaves a lasting impression. While new technologies and platforms will emerge, use of video will continue to [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to a new report by IDC and PubMatic prepared in advance of the latter’s Fourth Annual Ad Revenue Conference, global spending through real-time bidding is forecast to hit $6 billion by 2015 — $5 billion of that will be from the U.S., a 71% growth over current spend as [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sniff, sniff — there’s nothing quite like that new website smell, and it’s probably not as toxic as new car smell. In addition to a fab-looking rebranded website independent online ad exchange AdBrite has introduced video capabilities; publishers and advertisers can buy and sell preroll inventory for videos [...] more...
ADOTAS — AdBrite, Eyewonder, Fox Home Entertainment, Moxie Interactive, Buddy Media, UpClick and AsiaOne all had announcements. Buddy Media, a social media company, today launched Buddy Media’s Twitter Management System. The new offering enables brand advertisers to harness the Twitter platform as an effective marketing tool. Brands can identify, analyze and [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Wall Street Journal weighed in today with a juicy take on the whole “uh oh, the online ad network world may be screwed” theory that’s been bandied about for weeks now. Noting the presence of more than 300 online networks, the Journal rakes through the muck to extract [...] more...
ADOTAS – Job cuts are affecting everyone – even people in the less vulnerable online industry. Online advertising network AdBrite is letting go of 40% of its staff, or roughly 40 people. Adult social network Zivity has reportedly slashed one-third of its staff as a preventative measure. Another social network (the third biggest) [...] more...
ADOTAS – Local events network Zvents has added Paul Levine — currently the vice president of marketing at AdBrite and the former GM of Yahoo Local – to its board of directors. Zvents has raised about $7 million in venture capital since its launch in 2005. Granite Ventures has welcomed Eric [...] more...
ADOTAS – Interactive advertising network AdBrite today announced the launch of its Open Targeting Exchange, an open and competitive marketplace for ad targeting technologies. In a bid to boost effectiveness, the system will leverage multiple targeting methods, algorithms and allow them to compete for the right to match advertisements to [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]