ADOTAS — In early October, Nissan announced that it had signed a new three-year contract with Omnicom Group, which will launch a new global agency unit to centralize all its marketing. This was a very smart move by Nissan, a big win for Omnicom and substantiating news for anyone who [...] more...
Venerable ad exchange AdBrite sent an email yesterday to all of its publishers and advertisers stating that it would shutter its operations as of Friday, Feb. 1. SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! The move came after a deal to sell the company reportedly fell through, according [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Scott Chan, Managing Partner/Creative Director/Founder, Whirled “Online video will continue to grow as it’s one of the few mediums that truly connects with audiences and leaves a lasting impression. While new technologies and platforms will emerge, use of video will continue to [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to a new report by IDC and PubMatic prepared in advance of the latter’s Fourth Annual Ad Revenue Conference, global spending through real-time bidding is forecast to hit $6 billion by 2015 — $5 billion of that will be from the U.S., a 71% growth over current spend as [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sniff, sniff — there’s nothing quite like that new website smell, and it’s probably not as toxic as new car smell. In addition to a fab-looking rebranded website independent online ad exchange AdBrite has introduced video capabilities; publishers and advertisers can buy and sell preroll inventory for videos [...] more...
ADOTAS — AdBrite, Eyewonder, Fox Home Entertainment, Moxie Interactive, Buddy Media, UpClick and AsiaOne all had announcements. Buddy Media, a social media company, today launched Buddy Media’s Twitter Management System. The new offering enables brand advertisers to harness the Twitter platform as an effective marketing tool. Brands can identify, analyze and [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Wall Street Journal weighed in today with a juicy take on the whole “uh oh, the online ad network world may be screwed” theory that’s been bandied about for weeks now. Noting the presence of more than 300 online networks, the Journal rakes through the muck to extract [...] more...
ADOTAS – Job cuts are affecting everyone – even people in the less vulnerable online industry. Online advertising network AdBrite is letting go of 40% of its staff, or roughly 40 people. Adult social network Zivity has reportedly slashed one-third of its staff as a preventative measure. Another social network (the third biggest) [...] more...
ADOTAS – Local events network Zvents has added Paul Levine — currently the vice president of marketing at AdBrite and the former GM of Yahoo Local – to its board of directors. Zvents has raised about $7 million in venture capital since its launch in 2005. Granite Ventures has welcomed Eric [...] more...
ADOTAS – Interactive advertising network AdBrite today announced the launch of its Open Targeting Exchange, an open and competitive marketplace for ad targeting technologies. In a bid to boost effectiveness, the system will leverage multiple targeting methods, algorithms and allow them to compete for the right to match advertisements to [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than