CHICAGO, November 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) —DigitasLBi, a global marketing and technology company, announced today the appointment of Davin Power as EVP of Account Management in Chicago. Power will lead DigitasLBi’s agency-of-record work with Sprint (as part of Publicis Groupe’s Team Sprint), and will report to Douglas Ryan, President, DigitasLBi Chicago [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, November 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Demandbase, Inc., the targeting and personalization platform for B2B, today launched B2B Retargeting, extending the capabilities of the existing Company-Targeted Advertising solution. With the new offering, Demandbase customers can optimize advertising spend and maximize ROI by targeting only companies demonstrating real buying intent. The automated retargeting [...] more...
LONDON, October 29, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rockabox, a leader in video engagement technology, today announced it has completed a Series A funding round, led by Notion Capital and supported by existing investors Frog Capital, and fourteen17. Video is the fastest growing part of the $100bn digital advertising market and is expected to [...] more...
MONTREAL, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Acquisio, the award-winning performance media platform and leading provider of technology for marketers and agencies buying ads on any online channel, today announced the launch of the Acquisio Call Tracking Program, a technology partnership program designed to help SEM agencies, resellers and Channel Partners track, [...] more...
ADOTAS – While events like TechCrunch Disrupt offer startups the opportunity to pitch their innovative ideas and business models to established entrepreneurs and venture capital firms, SwitchPitch is turning this model on its head. The organization bills its conferences as role-reversal events, where established companies pitch funded projects to startups [...] more...
LOS ANGELES and NEW YORK, October 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Airpush (www.airpush.com), a leading mobile ad platform ranked #1 in the 2013 Tech 200 list of fastest-growing technology companies, today announced its acquisition of Hubbl, a New York-based pioneer of mobile native advertising and personalization technology. The companies will combine [...] more...
ADOTAS -- Ads may soon be illuminated right before your eyes. You may have caught my recent piece about the advertising potential and limitations of Google’s recently awarded patent for ‘pay-per-gaze’ advertising for Glass. As background for that story, I spoke with Rob Rusher (pictured), principal consultant and founder of [...] more...
ADOTAS – What are the top digital trends marketers need to pay attention to if they want to remain relevant and successful in 2014 and beyond? Yuli Ziv (pictured), a serial entrepreneur and recognized leader in the fashion/tech space, offers a comprehensive analysis in her forthcoming book, “Fashion 2.0: Season of Change: A Forecast of [...] more...
SAN JOSE, CA., September 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – AdTruth, the global leader in securing digital relationships, and Evidon, the leading marketing intelligence company, today announced a technology partnership that will enable greater consumer control over in-app privacy on mobile devices. “Ad Control” is a key element of EvidonInForm Mobile, which enables consumers to opt-out of in-appor cross-app [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial