SACRAMENTO, February 25, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Tru Measure, the media measurement and analytics firm owned by The McClatchy Company (NYSE: MNI), announced today it has entered an agreement with Simpli.fi, an advertising technology company that simplifies digital advertising through the use of unstructured data, to integrate Simpli.fi’s programmatic marketing and [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, February 25, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Adform (www.adform.com), the premier ad tech partner for Europe’s media agencies, trading desks, advertisers and publishers, today announced the opening of sales and support office in Los Angeles, and plans to open an East Coast office in the second quarter of 2014. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last year was marked by an influx of acquisitions in the ad tech world, a trend that can be largely attributed to the not-always-true notion that a new technology must be offering something innovative and unique to the marketplace, so it must be acquired to serve as a [...] more...
DELRAY BEACH, Fla., February 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bidtellect, a new game-changing company committed to bringing the next generation of real-time bidding (RTB) and high-yield technology to Native Advertising, today announced that it has appointed interactive media pioneer Lon Otremba as Chief Executive Officer. “I am honored and delighted to be [...] more...
ADOTAS – In 2013, 1 in 5 dollars spent in display went to RTB, which helps explain how programmatic spending reached over $3 billion dollars last year. Budgets from advertisers and agencies are increasingly going programmatic and predicted to increase by 38.4% this year. This strong push to programmatic has forced [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Signaling the close of the sale of its TV distribution assets to Extreme Reach for $485 million plus cash and working capital from DG’s television business, DG has spun off its online business into a new online company named Sizmek Inc. (NASDAQ: SZMK), [...] more...
SAN MATEO, Calif., February 4, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Jivox, the leading multi-screen interactive advertising technology company, today announced that it’s raised $5.8 million in Series C funding. San Francisco-based Fortisure Ventures led the round with participation by Shah Capital and existing investors Opus Capital and Helion Advisors. The company plans to use this round [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, February 3, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Airpush (www.airpush.com), ranked #2 on Forbes’ 2014 list of America’s Most Promising Companies, and OpenX (www.openx.com), one of the world’s leading providers of digital and mobile advertising technology, today announced a partnership to launch AirX, a major new private mobile ad exchange. AirX combines OpenX’s [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 30, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Digital advertising technology company Magnetic (www.magnetic.com), announced today that it will be expanding to the European market, opening its first international office in London and hiring Luke Hayter as Country Manager. “Over the past year Magnetic has experienced a strong demand for search retargeting from multiple European agencies,” said James Green, [...] more...
PALO ALTO, January 23, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO), a leading global technology company that specializes in performance display advertising, today announced the beta release of its mobile in-app performance display advertising solution. The new offering provides app developers and mobile marketers a cost effective, performance driven solution to engage and convert their most valuable users and increase the lifetime value (LTV) of customers using their mobile application. Criteo’s mobile [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]