LOS ANGELES, April 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The Search Agency, a global online marketing firm and the largest independent U.S. search marketing agency, today released its quarterly State of Paid Search Report, which found that total search advertising spend across Google and Yahoo!-Bing increased 21.6 percent year-over-year, in addition to other findings. [...] more...
Super Bowl Advertisers Can Expect a 20% Increase in Web Traffic; Mobile Video Viewing Will Double on Super Bowl Sunday
Those of us in the advertising profession don’t view the Super Bowl like most Americans do. Most viewers will be focused on watching their big screen TVs, eating Super Bowl munchies and hoping for their favorite team to score another touchdown. Marketers, however, think of it as the Oscars of [...] more...
While we can all joke about the biggest ad mistakes of 2012, for advertisers, it’s no laughing matter. According to the study by eMarketer, print advertising in the U.S. expected to hit $39.8 billion in 2012, and online advertising was expected to finally surpass print at $39.5 billion. With ad [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, search marketing/SEO services provider Covario issued its Global Paid Search Spend Analysis for the first quarter of 2012, which showed, among other things, that paid search ad spend was up significantly from last year for technology and consumer electronics companies, PPC ad spend rose in the Americas [...] more...
ADOTAS- Today, online advertising management services platform provider Marin Software released its “State of Mobile Search Advertising in the U.S.” report, which details exactly what its title suggests, summarizing some key points worth observing following a landmark 2011 for mobile device adaptation and mobile ad spend, and also projecting what [...] more...
ADOTAS - Social advertising platform 140 Proof launched a new social tool for political campaigns yesterday (targeted, top-of-newsfeed ads created in real time from a candidate’s Tweets), and to accompany the news, the company released an infographic about social media’s importance in the 2012 election. In 2008, social media was [...] more...
ADOTAS – While companies continue to bump up their online ad budgets, particularly for social, a high percentage still are uncertain how measure the effectiveness of digital campaigns. Marketing Budgets 2010: Effectiveness Measurement and Allocation, a survey of more than 1,000 companies by Econsultancy and ExactTarget, found that while 88% of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yeah, Twitter got a lot of press with its meteoric rise in the spring, but in the social mediascape, it’s tough to deny that this was Facebook’s year — 350 million users can’t be wrong. At the same time, MySpace’s slide into irrelevance was dramatic and the finger-pointing within [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sorry to spoil the recovery party, but according to eMarketer 2009 is going to be the first down year for Internet advertising in the U.S. since 2002. Wait a second — ZenithOptimedia says global Internet ad spending is the only advertising segment that will grow this year. Uncork the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Despite the Olympics, China’s ad market growth has slowing down. However, the country is still making the numbers to potentially be the second largest ad market globally next year. Chinese ad growth will fall from 22% in 2008 to 19.5% in 2009, according to WPP’s media buying unit [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s