ADOTAS – Advertising budgets previously allotted to TV are quickly gravitating to casual games as women and girls increasingly play online and mobile games. Pre-teens and teens snatch time to chill out with mobile games during the day and after homework in the evening. Adult women are still disappearing to [...] more...
ADOTAS – When you use your computer or mobile device, what activities do you gravitate towards? Besides just checking email and surfing the web, are you more likely to watch video content on your mobile phone over your desktop computer? How about the length of time you will watch a [...] more...
ADOTAS — Adap.tv released its semi-annual “State of the Video Industry” report for the US market today, with stats based on responses from 900+ media/marketing pros. The 5 main takeaways are: Brands say growing video ad spend is pulling from TV broadcast dollars; display jumps into the target zone as well. Programmatic, [...] more...
ADOTAS — On July 1, 1941, Americans tuning into a baseball game between the Brooklyn Dodgers and Philadelphia Phillies on their grainy black-and-white television sets saw something for the very first time: a commercial. The 10-second ad for Bulova watches, aired by NBC affiliate WNBT, was the world’s first TV commercial. Today’s [...] more...
ADOTAS — According to recent research by BIA Kelsey, small and medium-sized businesses will continue to shift their marketing budgets towards digital advertising. The firm predicts that by 2015, SMBs will allocate 70 percent of their marketing budgets to digital and online media. You may have caught my recent story about [...] more...
ADOTAS — Native advertising is one of the biggest trends in digital advertising, and it is growing in popularity and in terms of overall spending. A recent survey by eMarketer shows that native advertising spending accounted for $1.63 billion in 2012 and is estimated to rise by more than $1 [...] more...
ADOTAS — The ad industry is all about automation these days, so why should the planning and buying of television commercials be exempt? In an exclusive pre-Advertising Week discussion with Adotas, Viamedia CEO Jeff Carter (pictured) revealed his plans to announce a new company called placemedia next week that aims to solve the [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, April 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The Search Agency, a global online marketing firm and the largest independent U.S. search marketing agency, today released its quarterly State of Paid Search Report, which found that total search advertising spend across Google and Yahoo!-Bing increased 21.6 percent year-over-year, in addition to other findings. [...] more...
Super Bowl Advertisers Can Expect a 20% Increase in Web Traffic; Mobile Video Viewing Will Double on Super Bowl Sunday
Those of us in the advertising profession don’t view the Super Bowl like most Americans do. Most viewers will be focused on watching their big screen TVs, eating Super Bowl munchies and hoping for their favorite team to score another touchdown. Marketers, however, think of it as the Oscars of [...] more...
While we can all joke about the biggest ad mistakes of 2012, for advertisers, it’s no laughing matter. According to the study by eMarketer, print advertising in the U.S. expected to hit $39.8 billion in 2012, and online advertising was expected to finally surpass print at $39.5 billion. With ad [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Oracle Buys Responsys, Creating the World’s Largest Modern Marketing Cloud December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Oracle has acquired marketing cloud leader Responsys for [...] more »
- Rocket Fuel Lets You Choose Your Charity, Issues EOY Infographic December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — As we wrap up 2013 and head into [...] more »
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 20th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Are Tablets Taking Over? Study Says 55 Percent of Consumers Would Consider Replacing PC With Tablet December 20th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adroit Digital today [...] more »
- The Year in Tweets: Love, Hate and Brands December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — A new report from NetBase that reveals what consumers [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now! December 20th 2013
- What Will Publisher Biz Dev Teams Look Like by 2015? December 20th 2013
- Navigating The Wild West of Data Analytics: 6 Steps To Help You Get There December 20th 2013
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Internet Marketing Manager
- Director of Platform Excellence
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Oracle Buys Responsys, Creating the World’s Largest Modern Marketing Cloud: [...] Salesforce’s acquisition of ExactTarget earlier this year, large enterprise software companies are increasingly looking
- Scott Pannier: MdotLabs has a product that advertisers, agencies, and publishers can leverage to try and weed
- Bob Gordon: How can an honest publisher stay in business having to compete with the tiny CPM's
- Dick Bennett CEO: I'm sorry, but posting a "release" like this, and calling it "news", is just plain