There has been a lot of debate lately about the definition of programmatic buying and selling of digital advertising. For most people, programmatic means computers doing things instead of humans — think program trading on a stock exchange. Real-Time Bidding (RTB) fits this definition nicely: the computers use algorithms to [...] more...
On Tuesday, Mediaspectrum announced that its Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch cross-platform advertising sales and production solutions for media companies are now SAP-endorsed business solutions. According to an SAP spokeman, the partnership came about because making multichannel cross-platform publishing work for publishers and media organizations has long presented a significant challenge. By [...] more...
BOSTON (December 4, 2012) – Mediaspectrum today announced that its Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch cross-platform advertising sales and production solutions for media companies are now SAP-endorsed business solutions. The Mediaspectrum solutions, used in combination with finance and analytic applications from SAP AG (NYSE: SAP), help media companies transform and [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 8, 2012) – Index Platform, a global sell-side platform operated by Casale Media, today revealed that advertisers and publishers are relying on the human element in programmatic ad buying and selling to drive the growth of RTB and private exchanges. With half of advertisers and publishers trying [...] more...
Recently, big data analytics has received a lot of attention from CMOs at large global brands — and rightly so. Executives at companies that invest heavily in digital marketing realize they need new software solutions that can handle and provide actionable insights from the massive amount of data that channels [...] more...
SEATTLE (September 26, 2012) — Optify, a leading provider of inbound marketing software for professional B2B marketers and Digital Marketing Agencies, today announcedthe appointment of marketing veteran Doug Wheeler as Chief Marketing Officer. Wheeler will lead the company’s marketing strategy, work with sales to expand Optify’s customer base and help [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (September 18, 2012) – At the Salesforce.com Dreamforce conference, business audience marketing company Bizo introduced two new solutions designed to help business marketers more efficiently move prospects through the sales and marketing funnel. More than 500 brands, and their agency partners, count on Bizo to more effectively [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that