ADOTAS – Today, we’re asking our esteemed panel of thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What are your thoughts about Tuesday’s IAB announcement that digital advertising revenues climbed to a milestone high of $36.6 billion in 2012?” Here’s how they’ve responded: “”While digital advertising is growing rapidly, its still far from where [...] more...
ADOTAS (Second of two parts) – Today, we’re asking our esteemed panel of thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What are your thoughts about Tuesday’s IAB announcement that digital advertising revenues climbed to a milestone high of $36.6 billion in 2012?” Here’s how they’ve responded: “These revenue numbers are incredible and a [...] more...
ADOTAS: NEW YORK, NY (April 16, 2013) — Digital advertising revenues climbed to a milestone high of $36.6 billion in 2012, according to the IAB Internet Advertising Revenue Report for the full-year of 2012. That historic number marks a 15 percent rise over 2011’s full-year number, which itself had been the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Traditional journalism has been on the decline for decades, and the emergence of online video content has been successful in attracting eyeballs for technology blogs like Mashable and TechCrunch. Even mainstay outlets like The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal have started video news reporting initiatives. [...] more...
For advertisers and publishers, the lifetime value of a customer (LTV) has been crushed by the introduction of digital. The spiraling decline of print has led to a drastic decrease in the number of subscription-based revenues for publishers, who rely heavily on this dependable revenue stream to partially cover high [...] more...
Performance marketing is setting the stage for a banner year in 2013. Expanding digital ad budgets and options, new screens and platforms, big data, and industry and technological convergence will all move the performance marketing industry forward at an unprecedented pace. New opportunities will open up and take shape, while [...] more...
AOL just reported earnings. Revenues beat Wall Street expectations, thanks to strong ad network and search revenues. AOL’s core business, display advertising, did not grow. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F02%2Freport-ad-sales-boost-gives-aol-first-revenue-gain-in-8-years%2F'; addthis_title = 'BI%3A+Ad+Sales+Boost+Gives+AOL+First+Revenue+Gain+in+8+Years'; addthis_pub [...] more...
According to a report issued yesterday by Zenith Optimedia, Google now controls 44 percent of all online ad revenue, worldwide. That figure dwarfs the numbers for any other U.S. internet company — the second-highest share goes to Yahoo, at 8.3 percent. The report looks at the period of 2006 through [...] more...
ADOTAS – The herd shuffled down the darkened corridor, the only light being a faint neon green glow that emanated from the entrance to the theater. Heavy but muffled bass pounded next door and the attendees exchanged glances. “Didn’t you know we were coming to a rave?” someone quipped to his [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search-based advertising increased 2% in the first half of 2009 over last year, with a bump from 44% to 47% of total online-ad spending, according to the quarterly compilation by the Interactive Advertising Bureau and PricewaterhouseCoopers. However, Internet advertising revenue overall dipped 5% to $10.9 billion compared [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that