NEW YORK, October 29, 2013 (ADOTAS) – MobileFuse, a leading mobile brand advertising network, today announced the launch of Vision, a comprehensive video advertising network for cross-platform distribution, view optimization and dynamic reporting. With the introduction of Vision, MobileFuse is addressing key needs in the mobile video market including premium reach, [...] more...
LOS ANGELES and NEW YORK, October 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Alloy Digital and Break Media today announced that the companies have merged, creating a powerful digital-centric media company focused on content creation and delivery to the key 12-34 demographic. Operating under the new name Defy Media, the transaction combines the [...] more...
NEW YORK, October 09, 2013 (ADOTAS) – AdTheorent, Inc. the industry’s first truly intelligent Real Time Bidding (RTB)-enabled mobile ad network, today announced that its Traktion™ tracking and analytics platform is now entirely cookie-free. Traktion allows advertisers to track post-click and post-view behavior within an advertiser’s properties across the mobile web and in [...] more...
ADOTAS – There may still be more commercials on TV than on the Web, but online video ads are encroaching on TV’s advertising dollars as the potential viewers rival prime-time audiences and quality content increases. Television remains the dominant advertising medium in the U.S, but it’s starting to lose its luster. [...] more...
ADOTAS — First-generation ad targeting technologies relied heavily on the infamous cookie – a small line of text with ID tag that is integrated into people’s web browsers, giving advertisers the ability to identify and send consumers relevant ads online. Like virtual door keys, cookies allow a website to recognize [...] more...
NEW YORK, August 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) – News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; Temp. ASX tickers: NNC, NNCLV) announced today plans tolaunch a global programmaticadvertising exchange allowing marketers to collectively leverage the company’s leading online and mobile products and rich first-party data forprogrammatic buying and real-time bidding. News Corpproperties will discontinue any remaining [...] more...
ADOTAS – Crowdsourced design provides a way for brands and agencies to create marketing materials on shoestring budgets. Today, companies are still recovering from the economic recession and have been searching for more nimble ways to cut overhead costs to remain competitive. 99Designs and Crowdspring were the first-generation companies that [...] more...
ADOTAS – The online ad community has been up in arms since late last month when Mozilla announced its new policy that would block third-party cookies in Firefox by default, cutting out ad networks from being able to track online browsing behaviors. This would prevent advertisers from effectively targeting consumers [...] more...
NEW YORK, May 7, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Today AdStation, Adknowledge’s email channel, announced the launch of its new “Mobile Optimization Initiative,” a program giving members of the company’s advertising network free optimization of their CPA creatives in order to increase mobile conversions. AdStation testing has shown 20% – 40% increases [...] more...
ADOTAS – In some ways, it’s easier than ever to mount a national online advertising campaign. Programmatic platforms and DIY advertising tools promise the opportunity to reach a target audience at scale, using technology that eliminates the untold hours advertisers would otherwise have to spend contacting sales teams from publisher [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than