ADOTAS — According to recent research by BIA Kelsey, small and medium-sized businesses will continue to shift their marketing budgets towards digital advertising. The firm predicts that by 2015, SMBs will allocate 70 percent of their marketing budgets to digital and online media. You may have caught my recent story about [...] more...
NEW YORK (March 11, 2013) — DG (NASDAQ: DGIT), the world’s leading ad management and distribution platform, is introducing a unified brand identity that incorporates all of its TV and online solutions under a single corporate umbrella. The consolidated DG offers comprehensive ad campaign management that includes multi-screen delivery, cross-channel [...] more...
Luxury marketing executives know reaching the right audience is critical to marketing success. Campaigns must reach and “speak to” high-income, luxury-minded, brand-conscious consumers, instead of just reaching mass-market audiences like other brands. That’s why it’s so important for luxury brands to embrace “Big Data” advertising – analyzing every bit of [...] more...
Three hyperlocal news startups on the East Coast have one thing in common: they are not yet profitable. Publishers and editors from GoLocal24.com, DailyVoice.com and DNAInfo.com said Jan. 15 at Street Fight Summit in New York City that cranking out quality investigative journalism leads to audience, which translates into sales. Lisa [...] more...
Marin Software Hires Ex-TiVo Exec Kato as Chief People Officer, Salesforce Founder Wooster as Chief Revenue Officer
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – (Marketwire– November 30, 2012) – Marin Software, provider of the leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced two new C-level appointments. Peter Wooster was named Chief Revenue Officer and Nancy Kato was named Chief People Officer as Marin Software continues its rapid [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 10, 2012) – Maxifier, a global leader in inventory revenue management technology, today announced that Dallas-based A.H. Belo Corporation, a distinguished newspaper publishing and local news and information company, has adopted its ADMAX platform across all its sites. A.H. Belo owns and operates four daily newspapers, including The Dallas [...] more...
TOKYO (October 3, 2012) – Marin Software, provider of the leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced a partnership with Criteo, the global leader in performance display advertising. Through the partnership, joint customers in Japan will be able to utilize Marin Retargeting, a complete workflow, analysis, [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the release of Open AdStream 11, 24/7 Real Media has upgraded its ad management platform with a little something-something for the advertisers as well as the publishers. In addition to updating to support the Internet Advertising Bureau’s VAST 2.0 standards, Open AdStream 11′s improved video capabilities allow publishers to track, monitor and analyze [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]