We received a pitch this week from a service called Celebrity Endorsement that claims you can pay to get Lance Bass to tweet about your company to reach is over 200,000 followers. Lance Bass? The former *NSYNC member who apparently is so hard up for cash that he needs you [...] more...
ADOTAS - Twitter’s acquisition of BackType this week illustrated that social analytics are in higher demand than ever — two social players have just upped their bets in the space. Social endorsement workhorse Ad.ly has introduced an analytics platform to give its cadre of celebrity endorsers insight into the audience demographics of [...] more...
ADOTAS – I wonder if he cried a single tear like when his character was arrested in “Wall Street” — actor Charlie Sheen is going to lose a lot of spending money after getting fired from his TV show “Two and a Half Men,” where he received a ridiculous $2 million [...] more...
ADOTAS – “How soon till Twitter users get sick of constant celebrity product-shilling in their streams?” is the question ad.ly CEO Arnie Gullov-Singh has heard over and over since the company launched its social media endorsement platform in 2009. At the time, I cracked, “If our celebrity-obsessed culture can’t be monetized, [...] more...
ADOTAS – “B- and C-list celebrities make A-list endorsers,” says Ad.ly CEO Arnie Gullov-Singh. Hence why reality TV stars such as the Kardashian sisters and several real housewives are featured prominently on Ad.ly’s Twitter endorser roster of 70,000. Ad.ly made a splash last year by debuting the first true ad [...] more...
ADOTAS – This weekend some of my musician friends were lamenting the slow decline of MySpace — once a great way for bands to connect with venues and fans, now we can’t get a damn thing done with the wheezing has-been site. Instead my musician comrades have been moving [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than