We received a pitch this week from a service called Celebrity Endorsement that claims you can pay to get Lance Bass to tweet about your company to reach is over 200,000 followers. Lance Bass? The former *NSYNC member who apparently is so hard up for cash that he needs you [...] more...
ADOTAS - Twitter’s acquisition of BackType this week illustrated that social analytics are in higher demand than ever — two social players have just upped their bets in the space. Social endorsement workhorse Ad.ly has introduced an analytics platform to give its cadre of celebrity endorsers insight into the audience demographics of [...] more...
ADOTAS – I wonder if he cried a single tear like when his character was arrested in “Wall Street” — actor Charlie Sheen is going to lose a lot of spending money after getting fired from his TV show “Two and a Half Men,” where he received a ridiculous $2 million [...] more...
ADOTAS – “How soon till Twitter users get sick of constant celebrity product-shilling in their streams?” is the question ad.ly CEO Arnie Gullov-Singh has heard over and over since the company launched its social media endorsement platform in 2009. At the time, I cracked, “If our celebrity-obsessed culture can’t be monetized, [...] more...
ADOTAS – “B- and C-list celebrities make A-list endorsers,” says Ad.ly CEO Arnie Gullov-Singh. Hence why reality TV stars such as the Kardashian sisters and several real housewives are featured prominently on Ad.ly’s Twitter endorser roster of 70,000. Ad.ly made a splash last year by debuting the first true ad [...] more...
ADOTAS – This weekend some of my musician friends were lamenting the slow decline of MySpace — once a great way for bands to connect with venues and fans, now we can’t get a damn thing done with the wheezing has-been site. Instead my musician comrades have been moving [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a