We received a pitch this week from a service called Celebrity Endorsement that claims you can pay to get Lance Bass to tweet about your company to reach is over 200,000 followers. Lance Bass? The former *NSYNC member who apparently is so hard up for cash that he needs you [...] more...
ADOTAS - Twitter’s acquisition of BackType this week illustrated that social analytics are in higher demand than ever — two social players have just upped their bets in the space. Social endorsement workhorse Ad.ly has introduced an analytics platform to give its cadre of celebrity endorsers insight into the audience demographics of [...] more...
ADOTAS – I wonder if he cried a single tear like when his character was arrested in “Wall Street” — actor Charlie Sheen is going to lose a lot of spending money after getting fired from his TV show “Two and a Half Men,” where he received a ridiculous $2 million [...] more...
ADOTAS – “How soon till Twitter users get sick of constant celebrity product-shilling in their streams?” is the question ad.ly CEO Arnie Gullov-Singh has heard over and over since the company launched its social media endorsement platform in 2009. At the time, I cracked, “If our celebrity-obsessed culture can’t be monetized, [...] more...
ADOTAS – “B- and C-list celebrities make A-list endorsers,” says Ad.ly CEO Arnie Gullov-Singh. Hence why reality TV stars such as the Kardashian sisters and several real housewives are featured prominently on Ad.ly’s Twitter endorser roster of 70,000. Ad.ly made a splash last year by debuting the first true ad [...] more...
ADOTAS – This weekend some of my musician friends were lamenting the slow decline of MySpace — once a great way for bands to connect with venues and fans, now we can’t get a damn thing done with the wheezing has-been site. Instead my musician comrades have been moving [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use