EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on April 18, 2013, placed at No. 6 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Programmatic buying should be a boon for advertisers. It should be a powerful tool for them to reach relevant audiences at scale in an increasingly [...] more...
The latest blog post on The MakeGood from Andrew Casale, VP Strategy for Casale Media, is titled “Learning From Pinterest: How the AdTech Industry Can Help Fight Ad Fraud.” The crux of the article is about using the domain name registration date to verify whether a site is suspicious or [...] more...
ADOTAS - For my third installment of this series on the value of the ad exchanges, here’s a real-world example of how the exchanges not only provide good value, but can prove a positive branding component. What started as something of an experiment ended with impressive brand lift for the [...] more...
ADOTAS – My first title for this post was “top 5 ad-network mistakes”… then I realized that ad network was a “bad” term…. So intead I’m going to refer to a “media startup.” I’ll put networks, DSPs, trade-desks, dynamic creative providers… any company that buys and sells media (<cough>looks like [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’re suffering from a paralysis of analysis in the digital ad business. The latest example is in the excellent report put out April 18 from Nielsen and 24/7 Real Media. The survey quantified what this business has known for a long time: Click-through rates have slipped to occasionally [...] more...
ADOTAS – If there is one thing I learned after spending several days at Digital Publishing Summit 2011 in Deer Valley, Utah, it’s that the people in this industry really love what they do. It’s not easy walking past world-class spring skiing in what is arguably the United States’ best [...] more...
ADOTAS – If I had to pick “bravest guy in this business,” I would pick Luma Partners banker Terence Kawaja. Back when he was at GCA Savvian, he tried to actually put the business of digital display advertising into one 8½ by 11 document and give it some order. Ever since [...] more...
ADOTAS – One of our industry’s most valuable assets — customer trust — is under threat from malware. Malicious code in display advertising continues to grow at an alarming rate; more than 1 million ad impressions per day are infected. Overall, 1.3 million websites host malware, and third-party advertising is one of [...] more...
ADOTAS - AdExchanger just got its hands on the latest map of the display ecosystem from Terence Kawaja and if you thought the old one (released two months ago) made your eyes hurt, I suggest you blow this one up real big and view from a distance — possibly a mile or [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hey everybody — TechCrunch’s Erick Schonfeld just discovered these nefarious things called DSPs! Apparently the rapscallions are giving independent ad networks trouble. Oh, and because Google is offering white-label technology to agencies that plug into the DoubleClick Ad Exchange (as well as others), he makes a lot of accusations [...] more...
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame today announced [...] more »
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Personalization Isn’t Creepy; It’s a Reality & a Necessity for Success March 12th 2014
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV