ADOTAS – Programmatic buying should be a boon for advertisers. It should be a powerful tool for them to reach relevant audiences at scale in an increasingly fragmented media environment. In theory, it increases the accuracy of their targeted advertising efforts while eliminating wasted spend. There is a plethora of [...] more...
The latest blog post on The MakeGood from Andrew Casale, VP Strategy for Casale Media, is titled “Learning From Pinterest: How the AdTech Industry Can Help Fight Ad Fraud.” The crux of the article is about using the domain name registration date to verify whether a site is suspicious or [...] more...
ADOTAS - For my third installment of this series on the value of the ad exchanges, here’s a real-world example of how the exchanges not only provide good value, but can prove a positive branding component. What started as something of an experiment ended with impressive brand lift for the [...] more...
ADOTAS – My first title for this post was “top 5 ad-network mistakes”… then I realized that ad network was a “bad” term…. So intead I’m going to refer to a “media startup.” I’ll put networks, DSPs, trade-desks, dynamic creative providers… any company that buys and sells media (<cough>looks like [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’re suffering from a paralysis of analysis in the digital ad business. The latest example is in the excellent report put out April 18 from Nielsen and 24/7 Real Media. The survey quantified what this business has known for a long time: Click-through rates have slipped to occasionally [...] more...
ADOTAS – If there is one thing I learned after spending several days at Digital Publishing Summit 2011 in Deer Valley, Utah, it’s that the people in this industry really love what they do. It’s not easy walking past world-class spring skiing in what is arguably the United States’ best [...] more...
ADOTAS – If I had to pick “bravest guy in this business,” I would pick Luma Partners banker Terence Kawaja. Back when he was at GCA Savvian, he tried to actually put the business of digital display advertising into one 8½ by 11 document and give it some order. Ever since [...] more...
ADOTAS – One of our industry’s most valuable assets — customer trust — is under threat from malware. Malicious code in display advertising continues to grow at an alarming rate; more than 1 million ad impressions per day are infected. Overall, 1.3 million websites host malware, and third-party advertising is one of [...] more...
ADOTAS - AdExchanger just got its hands on the latest map of the display ecosystem from Terence Kawaja and if you thought the old one (released two months ago) made your eyes hurt, I suggest you blow this one up real big and view from a distance — possibly a mile or [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hey everybody — TechCrunch’s Erick Schonfeld just discovered these nefarious things called DSPs! Apparently the rapscallions are giving independent ad networks trouble. Oh, and because Google is offering white-label technology to agencies that plug into the DoubleClick Ad Exchange (as well as others), he makes a lot of accusations [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that