ADOTAS – Inspired by recent coverage of the issue by both AdWeek and AdExchanger, we asked our panel of industry leaders: “Has botnet traffic increased exponentially in the age of programmatic buying and RTB, and if so, what can be done to combat it?” Here are their responses: “I don’t think this is a new [...] more...
ADOTAS – Despite all the opposition against ICANN from ad agencies of the world, some 1,000 top-level domain name gTLDs are queued to be released in next 100 days. There are highly distinct roles for enlightened ad agencies to engage right away. The advertising services are increasing losing ground and [...] more...
According to Gartner, by 2017, CMOs will outpace CIOs on IT spending. This shift at enterprises is significant and something that major ad agencies can’t afford to ignore. In today’s new digital marketing ecosystem, leaders at ad agencies and enterprise software companies have begun to solidify relationships on the back [...] more...
Recently, big data analytics has received a lot of attention from CMOs at large global brands — and rightly so. Executives at companies that invest heavily in digital marketing realize they need new software solutions that can handle and provide actionable insights from the massive amount of data that channels [...] more...
ADOTAS – Interactive media and marketing trade publication and event producer iMedia announced the winners of its first iMedia Agency Awards today. Collecting nominations and votes from visitors to the iMedia website and attendees of its sponsored events, the 10-year-old publication granted awards in ten categories. The Agency of the Year [...] more...
ADOTAS — The company, online advertising marketplace and management platform, announced that it has closed on a $10 million Series B round of venture funding. New investors Grotech Ventures and Greenhill SAVP join existing investor Court Square Ventures in the new round. Grotech general partner Steve Fredrick and Greenhill managing director [...] more...
ADOTAS – Adconion Media Group, a global independent online ad network announced today that it has acquired Frontline Direct, a data management and direct marketing solutions provider for $20 million in cash and equity. Some of Frontline’s established relationships include ConsumerInfo.com, Inc., and Reunion.com, amongst other top interactive advertising agencies. “Beginning with [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and
- Cory Grassell: As an addendum to my previous post, I failed to consider Twitter. I suppose that