ADOTAS – Oracle announced yesterday that it has signed an agreement to acquire Big Data platform BlueKai. Terms were not officially announced, but media speculation puts the price tag in the range of $400 million. “Modern marketers require new ways of acquiring, centralizing, interpreting, and activating customer data across marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last year was marked by an influx of acquisitions in the ad tech world, a trend that can be largely attributed to the not-always-true notion that a new technology must be offering something innovative and unique to the marketplace, so it must be acquired to serve as a [...] more...
ADOTAS – A blog post created earlier this week by Greg Kunkel of Marin Software connects the data and Facebook’s acquisition of WhatsApp with the international growth data. Kunkel notes that while North America represents just 15 percent of Facebook users, it accounts for roughly 52% of its ad spend, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook’s $19 billion grab of WhatsApp might be the week’s biggest acquisition, but two other big deals were consummated over the last couple of days. Criteo Acquires Tedemis Digital performance advertising company Criteo, today announced it has acquired the Paris-based Tedemis, a leading provider of real-time opt-in personalized email marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS — Mark Zuckerberg announced on his Facebook page this afternoon that his company has acquired mobile messaging service WhatsApp. The price tag: approximately $19 billion, including $4 billion in cash, approximately $12 billion worth of Facebook shares, and $3 billion in restricted stock units to be granted to WhatsApp’s [...] more...
NEEDHAM, Mass., February 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Extreme Reach, Inc., the leading video platform for integrated TV, online and mobile video advertising, announced today that it has completed its acquisition of the TV business of Digital Generation, Inc. (DG, NASDAQ: DGIT) for $485 million in cash. The combined company has revenues of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Professionals around the globe flock to LinkedIn as a way to connect with colleagues, network or search for a new job. But behind the scenes, the professional social network has been making its move to join a new breed of publishers – those vying to become a primary [...] more...
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif.,February 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Conversant, Inc. (Nasdaq: CNVR) today announced it has completed the acquisition of SET Media, a digital video technology company that connects brands with people through high quality, targeted and brand safe video advertising. The acquisition strengthens Conversant’s technology stack and portfolio of highly [...] more...
ADOTAS – With so much engaging content on the Internet competing for people’s attention, publishers are desperately searching for new ways to make their sites more relevant and sticky for visitors. AOL is no exception. The company just announced that it’s planning to plunk down a total of $90.7 million [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, January 23, 2014 (ADOTAS) – AdRoll, the most widely adopted retargeting platform, today announced the acquisition of userfox, a Y Combinator-backed startup offering user retention-as-a-service for brand of all sizes. This is AdRoll’s second acquisition, following the company’s purchase of data analytics startup Bitdeli in June 2013. Founded [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]