ADOTAS – Oracle announced yesterday that it has signed an agreement to acquire Big Data platform BlueKai. Terms were not officially announced, but media speculation puts the price tag in the range of $400 million. “Modern marketers require new ways of acquiring, centralizing, interpreting, and activating customer data across marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook had its first quarter in which more than half of its ad revenues came from mobile, and also its first quarter in which mobile ad revenues exceeded $1 billion, according to Q4/annual 2013 earnings data announced by The Social Network yesterday. Revenues for Q4 2014 were nearly $2.6 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s what some of the online ad industry’s movers and shakers are saying about Twitter’s IPO today: “With an active user base of 232 million users Twitter definitely has traction, nonetheless Twitter has yet to turn a profit and currently reports 9% of the revenue Facebook reported a year [...] more...
MONTREAL, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Acquisio, the award-winning performance media platform and leading provider of technology for marketers and agencies buying ads on any online channel, today announced the launch of the Acquisio Call Tracking Program, a technology partnership program designed to help SEM agencies, resellers and Channel Partners track, [...] more...
ADOTAS — The ad-free Instagram days are about to come to an end. Instagram announced late Thursday that it will start rolling out ads in the “next couple months.” Instagram framed the move as part of an effort to turn itself into a “sustainable business.” But Marc Poirier, Co-Founder and EVP, Business Development of Acquisio, expressed skepticism about that prospect. “It sounds like a simple [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s what the PR machine produced on this busy day: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in the world, has announced the promotion of Pru Parkinson (pictured) to the newly created role of Global Chief Marketing Officer, with responsibility for the company’s brand marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we asked our esteemed panel of industry leaders to the following Burning Question: “Reports indicate that Twitter will soon launch its own ad exchange to rival Facebook’s. What’s your opinion on the move?” Here are their responses: “Increasingly Twitter is becoming a larger part of the conversation with marketers. [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s Google I/O conference? Here’s how they responded: “Up until now, Google Wallet was primarily focused on mobile payments. Google’s announcement about Wallet Objects APIs [...] more...
ADOTAS – We asked our panel of thought leaders the following Burning Question: “eBay has launched an ad exchange, following a similar move by Amazon. What’s your take?” “eBay (along with Amazon) are sitting on the ‘holy grail’ of audience data: shopping intent. It’s a clear path to make this data available [...] more...
ADOTAS — Coca-Cola has broadened its marketing strategy to appeal to the teen demographic, last week unveiling “The AHH Effect,” a new campaign that is the brand’s first digital-only campaign in the company’s history, along with men’s fashion line. The content will be modeled from a mobile-first perspective in an [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]