Facebook’s introduction of Graph Search on Tuesday has, not surprisingly, elicited a flurry comments from interested Internet parties. Here’s what a few of them had to say: “At this point, I’m unimpressed. It remains unclear on how advertisers will be able to use this Graph Search product to better market and [...] more...
ADOTAS – When ICANN introduced its revolutionary gTLD program in September, Asian and emerging markets had two questions: what’s so special about this gLTD program and how do you play in this exclusive arena? As the application deadline of Jan. 12, 2012, approaches, the confusion grows in intensity. Arguments are flying [...] more...
ADOTAS – Superstar movie-rental giant Netflix rapidly graduated to movie streaming and suddenly splintered the old-fashioned DVD movie rentals business and created “Qwikster,” a separate division with a name identity seemingly inspired by the likes of Twitter and Napster. When the outcry of customers reached the boardroom, the objections over [...] more...
ADOTAS -Why is the Association of National Advertisers, whose members spend $400 billion on their 10,000 brands, so violently opposed to ICANN’s new generic top-level domain (gTLD) program? Bob Liodice, president and CEO of the Association of National Advertisers ANA recently wrote an article titled “How to (Unnecessarily) Encumber The Internet And [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is $185,000 the right price for a single gTLD? No, it’s definitely not. If a gTLD is supposed to provide worldwide exclusive use of a name identity with unlimited sub-name-brand-extension-domains, this amount is insufficient for ICANN to add on critical features in the same application process. A gTLD is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Gary Elliot, chairman of the Association of National Advertisers and vice president of global marketing at Hewlett-Packard, wrote a column in Advertising Age titled “ICANN’s Promises Aren’t Simply Speculation, They’re Outright Fantasy” His arguments opposing ICANN gTLDs are similar to the other heads of various advertising associations around [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yesterday, ABCNamebank’s Naseem Javed began an intense critique of a recent piece by famed digital commentator and investor Esther Dyson that was critical of ICANN’s plan to sell generic top-level domains (gTLDs) — e.g., .nike, .nytimes, .walmart, etc. Today Javed, who has previously defended the gTLD plan on [...] more...
ADOTAS – Esther Dyson — the Great Dame of Silicon Valley, at times matriarch to Bill Gates and many other lads on the innovative circuit — recently wrote a harsh column on ICANN’s gTLDs. I like and respect Esther, especially her technical background, and we have shared a podium, [...] more...
ADOTAS – The cocooned gTLD (generic top-level domain name) has started to spread its wings — soon it will show its color and become a butterfly. The well-guarded, fuzzy and slow progress has finally put some real power in the most anticipated metamorphosis, but the world still awaits some flying [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial