Facebook’s introduction of Graph Search on Tuesday has, not surprisingly, elicited a flurry comments from interested Internet parties. Here’s what a few of them had to say: “At this point, I’m unimpressed. It remains unclear on how advertisers will be able to use this Graph Search product to better market and [...] more...
ADOTAS – When ICANN introduced its revolutionary gTLD program in September, Asian and emerging markets had two questions: what’s so special about this gLTD program and how do you play in this exclusive arena? As the application deadline of Jan. 12, 2012, approaches, the confusion grows in intensity. Arguments are flying [...] more...
ADOTAS – Superstar movie-rental giant Netflix rapidly graduated to movie streaming and suddenly splintered the old-fashioned DVD movie rentals business and created “Qwikster,” a separate division with a name identity seemingly inspired by the likes of Twitter and Napster. When the outcry of customers reached the boardroom, the objections over [...] more...
ADOTAS -Why is the Association of National Advertisers, whose members spend $400 billion on their 10,000 brands, so violently opposed to ICANN’s new generic top-level domain (gTLD) program? Bob Liodice, president and CEO of the Association of National Advertisers ANA recently wrote an article titled “How to (Unnecessarily) Encumber The Internet And [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is $185,000 the right price for a single gTLD? No, it’s definitely not. If a gTLD is supposed to provide worldwide exclusive use of a name identity with unlimited sub-name-brand-extension-domains, this amount is insufficient for ICANN to add on critical features in the same application process. A gTLD is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Gary Elliot, chairman of the Association of National Advertisers and vice president of global marketing at Hewlett-Packard, wrote a column in Advertising Age titled “ICANN’s Promises Aren’t Simply Speculation, They’re Outright Fantasy” His arguments opposing ICANN gTLDs are similar to the other heads of various advertising associations around [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yesterday, ABCNamebank’s Naseem Javed began an intense critique of a recent piece by famed digital commentator and investor Esther Dyson that was critical of ICANN’s plan to sell generic top-level domains (gTLDs) — e.g., .nike, .nytimes, .walmart, etc. Today Javed, who has previously defended the gTLD plan on [...] more...
ADOTAS – Esther Dyson — the Great Dame of Silicon Valley, at times matriarch to Bill Gates and many other lads on the innovative circuit — recently wrote a harsh column on ICANN’s gTLDs. I like and respect Esther, especially her technical background, and we have shared a podium, [...] more...
ADOTAS – The cocooned gTLD (generic top-level domain name) has started to spread its wings — soon it will show its color and become a butterfly. The well-guarded, fuzzy and slow progress has finally put some real power in the most anticipated metamorphosis, but the world still awaits some flying [...] more...
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]