MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIF., June 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Gigya, the Connected Consumer Management Suite, announced today that it has hired Paul Farmer (pictured) as Chief Financial Officer as the company evolves into a large, independent business with thousands of global enterprise clients. Farmer will be responsible for Gigya’s financial planning, accounting, treasury, [...] more...
ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And yet, many are still wondering when the platform will finally mature enough to handle the more immersive forms of advertising and rich-media engagement currently experienced on desktop display. According to the latest research published by Informa Telecoms & Media in [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. It’s good to be home, but unpacking everything is definitely not one of the first things on my to-do list. Ad Age [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s what’s moved across our newswire this morning: SDL has today announced the appointment of Grant Johnson (pictured)as Chief Marketing Officer of SDL. Grant joins SDL from Pegasystems where he served as CMO for 3.5 years. Pegasystems is a $460 million market leader in Business Process Management (BPM) and a leading provider of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Branded content has been the buzz of the past year, and the recent Pepsi MAX piece featuring Jeff Gordon taking an unsuspecting North Carolina car salesman on the test drive of a lifetime serves as a reminder of how powerful this strategy can be. As of the writing of [...] more...
“Jimmy Kimmel Live,” as well as other popular ABC television shows like “The View” and “The Chew,” can now be seen at a gas pump near you. On February 7, Outcast Media signed a deal with ABC Entertainment to air clips of these popular shows and others on the Fuel Network, [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO AND INDIANAPOLIS (December 10, 2012) – Social Reactor, the premium social engagement platform, today announced its official launch after a successful beta program. Social Reactor provides advertisers with access to more than 250 million engaged followers of social influencers and celebrities on social media platforms such as Twitter [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the wake of portal rival AOL’s online video upfront with 15 new web series (one with Heidi Klum, one produced by Jennifer Lopez), Yahoo! unveiled eight new web series as part of the rollout of its revamped video hub, which will be a central resource for videos across [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hulu’s sales team is actively subverting the ad sales of its parent companies that are also trying to sell ads for their shows on Hulu, according to a source at one of the parent companies. According to a source of the Silicon Alley Insider, Hulu’s ad sales [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Fox Broadcasting Co. has linked up with social networking service Passenger to launch an online community for passionate viewers of Fox Programs – giving the network a bird’s eye view of the audience’s programming and marketing preferences. Passenger and Fox built the community for viewers aged between 18 [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial