ADOTAS — Today, Rocket Fuel launched its Mobile Advertising Suite, which has already delivered significant ROI for more than 200 leading advertisers worldwide and provides the type of real results that Rocket Fuel customers have come to expect from their online advertising. The press release can be found here. In addition, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Twitter’s Q4 earnings call exceeded expectations in revenues and earnings, but apparently set off alarms due to the slow growth of its user base and record quarterly net losses. Here are the report’s financial highlights and lowlights: Q4 revenue of $243 million, up 116% year-over-year Q4 net loss of $511 [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, February 4, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bizo, the global leader in business audience marketing, today announced that the company closed out the fourth quarter of 2013 at a record $12.43 million, boosting the company’s annual revenue run rate to $50 million. Bizo also delivered bookings of $38.3M in 2013, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook had its first quarter in which more than half of its ad revenues came from mobile, and also its first quarter in which mobile ad revenues exceeded $1 billion, according to Q4/annual 2013 earnings data announced by The Social Network yesterday. Revenues for Q4 2014 were nearly $2.6 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last year, experts warned brands planning to advertise in the Super Bowl that they need to be prepared for traffic spikes to their websites, especially after airing interactive ads. Unfortunately, Coca Cola did not heed the advice, which created frustration with a mobile website that simply would not [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, January 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Kenshoo, the global leader in premium digital marketing technology, this week released Global Search Trends infographics and a 2013 Global Online Retail Seasonal Shopping Report: Final Edition. Kenshoo’s Global Search Trends infographics cover search advertising across all industries and offer global and regional data, analysis, and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Did you know that most shared ad from 2013’s Super Bowl has received over 15.6 million views and was shared over 2.74 million times? With Super Bowl Sunday just around the corner, several brands like Budweiser, Nestle, and Doritos have already begun to launch their multi-million-dollar campaigns in [...] more...
ADOTAS — In ad tech, the winds of change tend to behave more like tornadoes. Every few months a twister envelops the industry, lifts it off the ground, scrambles its contents and drops it in a spot that most of us couldn’t have predicted. It’s those relative few among us [...] more...
ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners for top keyword searches of 2013 have become clear, according to Millward Brown Digital. And interestingly they are all for sites whose names form their URL. In other words, people conducted searches for sites that they could have easily just typed [...] more...
SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a special year-in-review report, Opera Mediaworks, has selected the top 6 trends in mobile advertising witnessed on its mobile ad platform, the world’s largest, reaching 400 million consumers a month via 60 billion ad impressions. Among the trends: We began to see the [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]