The Adotas Video section focuses on the news and happenings of the online video advertising marketplace, from pre-roll and in-stream to branded content and innovative formats. Adotas is proud to provide complete coverage of the online video advertising marketplace so you can remain informed and competitive.
ADOTAS – Ad automation technologies have advanced pretty quickly over the last year, but beyond being a ubiquitous industry buzzword, what exactly is programmatic anyway and how does it work? Whether you like it or not, software algorithms have become an integral part of the buying and selling of media. [...] more...
ADOTAS – If you love music, advertising and digital tech, you must be pretty jazzed this week. The highly anticipated South by Southwest (SXSW) Festival 2014 kicks of this Friday, featuring over 2000 musical acts, thousands of digital creatives and swarms of technology companies, set to descent upon laid-back Austin, Texas. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Cats sing ’80s classics, Pharrell Williams surprises a princess and a middle-aged German man bathes in muesli. Yes, it’s just another week in Adland. 5. SOS Mayday,“Would you give your jacket to Johannes?” Advertising based around hidden cameras is usually obsessed with tripping people up. Whether it’s catching people out [...] more...
ADOTAS – Venture capitalist and viral marketing pioneer Tim Draper (above) sure isn’t resting on his laurels these days. As if his phenomenal success in building one of the most recognized VCs in the world wasn’t enough, the Silicon Valley businessman is now spearheading a movement to divide up California, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Vanilla Ice raps about fun-shaped pasta, Coca-Cola turns social media addicts into tick-infested dogs, while Cadbury turns London into the set of “Charlie And The Chocolate Factory.” Yes, it’s just another week in AdLand. But which ads are attracting the most attention online. Here are our five picks: 5. Samsung, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Diet Coke becomes a magical confidence-booster, futuristic robot horses sell Acura cars and zombies go underground. Yes, it’s just another week in Adland. But which new ads have been setting the Viral Video Chart alight over the last seven days? Which ads have been the talk of the online [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Eyeview, the leading provider of personalized online video advertising solutions for brand marketers, has launched a first-of-its-kind direct marketing campaign, targeting more than 1,000 prominent C-suite and ad agency executives, including Marissa Mayer, Larry Page and Mark Zuckerberg. Each executive will receive a [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, February 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – According to a recent survey, there are more than 920 million* websites on the Internet. More than 95% of these sites fail to follow Google’s recommendation to build and maintain one website that works across all devices, including desktop, tablets and smartphones. Moboom today announced [...] more...
ADOTAS – Benedict Cumberbatch learns to count, Bud Light gets ludicrous and a PSA ruins the beach forever. Yep, it’s just another week in Adland! But which new ads have been gaining eyeballs on the Unruly Viral Video Chart over the last seven days? Which ads have been the talk of [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 3, 2014 (ADOTAS) — NYC & Company, New York City’s official marketing, tourism and partnership organization, today launched a new video campaign appearing in New York City taxi cabs and on social media to help drive reservations for NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2014. The video campaign features [...] more...
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use