The Adotas Internet Advertising Spotlight Section focuses on the leading people and companies of the Internet advertising marketplace. Internet advertising spotlight is an in-depth interview to get behind the blah blah and learn what really makes people and companies tick. Adotas is proud to provide monthly spotlight coverage of Internet advertising people and companies so you can remain informed and competitive.
KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global extension of its previously U.S. only email network, which will cater to high-quality international advertisers and publishers. AdStation International will initially launch in the UK, with other countries being added [...] more...
ADOTAS – We recently sat down for an interview with Michael Batalha (pictured), president of Emercury, an email marketing company that provides its clients with the ability to increase leads, build stronger relationships, and increase visibility and awareness, resulting in increased sales. Among the company’s products is Admailr, a proprietary technology [...] more...
ADOTAS – We recently sat down with LeadSpend Co-Founder & CEO Craig Swerdloff to talk about the history of his company and the importance of email validation. LeadSpend is a data insights company that provides a hosted solution for identifying the validity of email addresses. Customers use it at [...] more...
ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate marketers. When a potential customer reaches a landing page, he is either going to go all the way or click away. After arriving on a page, it takes a customer about 5 seconds to make the decision. If your data [...] more...
ADOTAS – Data is at the heart of all phases of the marketing campaign cycle — planning, execution, interaction, and measurement. Marketers are still exploring the best ways to leverage third-party and in-house customer data across all of those phases to gain decision-driving insights and tangible results. Neustar AdAdvisor provides a [...] more...
ADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only Google, Facebook and Microsoft’s Bing — and the largest among privately held digital advertising companies. A native of Wicklow, Ireland, Mullarney has 11 years of experience in online advertising. What’s your [...] more...
ADOTAS — Peter Klein, SVP of Media Services for MediaWhiz, answers questions about the state of affiliate marketing at the company’s New York office on March 1, 2013. About MediaWhiz MediaWhiz is an integrated digital media and performance marketing agency that helps brands engage, acquire and retain customers more profitably. MediaWhiz is [...] more...
Alex Rowland, president of Alphabird, is interviewed via Skype by Adotas editor Mike Daly. About Alphabird Alphabird is a vertically integrated audience development and content monetization company with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney. Alphabird serves leading advertisers and publishers around the globe in their quest for engaged [...] more...
With the incredible ascent of social media and its influence on marketing, many brands continue to search for answers as to how best tap resources like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr to their advantage. ShareThis provides solutions by enabling publishers and brands to add seemingly simple buttons to their websites [...] more...
With all due respect to our readers who went to MIT, some of us, myself included, have never been anywhere near it. I’m a right-brain person, and as such, “data” and “analytics” are like some foreign-language words that have become ingrained in the American English vernacular. The two words combined [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than