The Adotas Internet Advertising Spotlight Section focuses on the leading people and companies of the Internet advertising marketplace. Internet advertising spotlight is an in-depth interview to get behind the blah blah and learn what really makes people and companies tick. Adotas is proud to provide monthly spotlight coverage of Internet advertising people and companies so you can remain informed and competitive.
ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate marketers. When a potential customer reaches a landing page, he is either going to go all the way or click away. After arriving on a page, it takes a customer about 5 seconds to make the decision. If your data [...] more...
ADOTAS – Data is at the heart of all phases of the marketing campaign cycle — planning, execution, interaction, and measurement. Marketers are still exploring the best ways to leverage third-party and in-house customer data across all of those phases to gain decision-driving insights and tangible results. Neustar AdAdvisor provides a [...] more...
ADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only Google, Facebook and Microsoft’s Bing — and the largest among privately held digital advertising companies. A native of Wicklow, Ireland, Mullarney has 11 years of experience in online advertising. What’s your [...] more...
Peter Klein, SVP of Media Services for MediaWhiz, answers questions about the state of affiliate marketing at the company’s New York office on March 1, 2013. About MediaWhiz MediaWhiz is an integrated digital media and performance marketing agency that helps brands engage, acquire and retain customers more profitably. MediaWhiz is a Matomy [...] more...
Alex Rowland, president of Alphabird, is interviewed via Skype by Adotas editor Mike Daly. About Alphabird Alphabird is a vertically integrated audience development and content monetization company with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney. Alphabird serves leading advertisers and publishers around the globe in their quest for engaged [...] more...
With the incredible ascent of social media and its influence on marketing, many brands continue to search for answers as to how best tap resources like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr to their advantage. ShareThis provides solutions by enabling publishers and brands to add seemingly simple buttons to their websites [...] more...
With all due respect to our readers who went to MIT, some of us, myself included, have never been anywhere near it. I’m a right-brain person, and as such, “data” and “analytics” are like some foreign-language words that have become ingrained in the American English vernacular. The two words combined [...] more...
ADOTAS - Yesterday, Adblade, the premium-only ad network operated by advertiser- and publisher-side digital media technology solutions provider Adiant, launched a self-serve retargeting tool, Adblade Retargeting, which the company explains can increase ROI noticeably. As Adblade puts it, its retargeting solution combines the potency of retargeting — delivering ads to [...] more...
ADOTAS – For more than half a decade, Berlin-based tech firm Sponsormob has remained relevant in an industry characterized by incessantly shifting trends. Founded in 2006 by CEO Peter Glaeser and COO Jet Patel (pictured), Sponsormob created the first CPA network for mobile, and now the company has rebranded itself, with [...] more...
ADOTAS – Our “online world” is changing at an exponential rate, each minute of every day and right beneath our fingertips. Devices used every day to access the Internet or to develop and store data are no longer just impersonal fixtures on a desk in an office building, university or [...] more...
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]