The Adotas Internet Advertising News Section focuses on the daily news and activities of the Internet advertising marketplace. Internet advertising news encompasses everything from finance and events to technology. Adotas is proud to provide daily up-to-date coverage of Internet advertising news so you can remain informed and competitive.
ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the introduction of Sponsored InMail on mobile. “With more than half of LinkedIn Inbox pageviews currently happening on mobile devices, this creates an unprecedented opportunity for advertisers to reach LinkedIn members where they engage the most,” said Dan Gonzalez (pictured), LinkedIn’s Sr. Global Product Marketing Manager, [...] more...
NEW YORK, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – On Wednesday, March 12, industry leaders including publishers, agencies, trading desks, and advertisers will with come together for Premium Programmatic 360 (PP360NYC), the first summit dedicated to accelerating the premium programmatic marketplace. A half-day event, PP360NYC will take place at the Tribeca Grand Hotel [...] more...
NEW YORK, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame, the world’s leading independent data management platform (DMP), today announced that it has secured $15 million in Series D funding. The round was led by Sozo Ventures and TrueBridge Capital Partners, with substantial participation from existing investors Battery Ventures, Emergence Capital Partners [...] more...
NEW YORK, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – AppsFlyer, a leading mobile app measurement, attribution and analytics SaaS solution, has raised a $7.1M A Round from Pitango Venture Capital and from its current investor Magma Venture Partners. AppsFlyer is a leading mobile app tracking and campaign analytics SaaS platform that allows app developers, brands [...] more...
ADOTAS — Facebook today rolled out its new ad structure, which it announced last week. The new format, which is intended to “make it easier for advertisers of every size to organize, optimize and measure their ads,” is explained in the graphic below: Here’s how industry leaders are reacting to the [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, March 4, 2014 (ADOTAS) – NativeX, the leading native advertising platform for mobile games, today announced it has hired top advertising network executive Assaf Benjamin (pictured). As the company’s new Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, Benjamin will be responsible for new strategic business initiatives at NativeX as the company [...] more...
ADOTAS – With 25,000+ attendees, over 1,000 conference sessions, and 500 booths – not to mention countless parties and meet-ups for the Interactive Festival alone – it can be hard to define what is relevant to B2B marketers at SXSW 2014. That’s why Demandbase and Doremus have teamed up to [...] more...
NEW YORK, March 4, 2014 – Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: MOBQ), the nation’s largest location-based mobile marketing Bluetooth network, today announced that it will, once again be working with Lionsgate to promote it’s much anticipated upcoming film, “Divergent” via third-screen marketing efforts. Lionsgate signed on with Mobiquity for the fourth time, after successful campaigns to [...] more...
NEW YORK, March 3, 2014 ADOTAS) — Rocketrip, the first commercially available platform to save companies money on travel expenses by rewarding employee cost-saving behavior, today announced that Jennifer Greene has joined the company in the newly created position of Vice President, Customer Operations. She will be based in Rocketrip’s NYC headquarters and [...] more...
ADOTAS — MediaRadar today introduced the results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic. It addresses the challenges advertisers and publishers face when working to uncover the opportunities within this medium, and also details best practices. Key bullet points: 30-second ads are nearly 10 times [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]