The Adotas Internet Advertising News Section focuses on the daily news and activities of the Internet advertising marketplace. Internet advertising news encompasses everything from finance and events to technology. Adotas is proud to provide daily up-to-date coverage of Internet advertising news so you can remain informed and competitive.
ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out of beta today and named the following companies as its official ad partners: Adara AdRoll BlueKai Chango DataXu Dstillery Lotame Quantcast ValueClick [x+1] “With tailored audiences, you can reach users on Twitter who have shown interest in your brand or your category even away from Twitter,” writes Abhishek Shrivastava, Product Manager, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a new way of analyzing online video content that will change the way advertisers and publishers reach consumers. This first-of-its-kind, speech-to-text content recognition engine for video embeds content-relevant videos — from the publisher’s library — directly into articles onto publisher sites, which [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s CNNMoney report that 2 million online passwords were stolen in a massive data breach. According to CNNMoney, hackers stole usernames and passwords for nearly two million accounts at Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo and others, according to a report released this [...] more...
ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack, Bill Evans (pictured below), Sr. Director of Product Marketing at Dell Software, offered the following reaction. There are several facets of this latest breach that are troubling. The attack was perpetrated with a start date of October [...] more...
ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe they receive the best deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it may not actually be the case. AdGooroo posted a new blog today which analyzes the average price advertised for five hot products in Google’s Product Listing Ads (PLAs) this November. The findings suggests [...] more...
NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, the venture capital arm of Digital First Media, announced today a strategic partnership with RealMatch, the leader in online recruitment advertising and developer of the largest recruitment advertising network in North America. Digital First Media will use RealMatch to expand the product offerings [...] more...
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader for rich media mobile ad creation, serving and analytics, today announced the appointment of Todd Taplin as Executive Vice President of Global Sales, Strategy and Services. Mr. Taplin brings exceptional business leadership and comprehensive industry experience to the Celtra team, [...] more...
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the creator of Concept targeting for advertisers and publishers, today announced the appointment of Dennis Clerke (pictured) as president of monetization, reporting directly to NetSeer CEO John Mracek. NetSeer provides ad-targeting solutions based on its patented ConceptGraph™ intent engine that emulates [...] more...
MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading provider of mobile passive behavior tools and technologies, based in the UK, is pleased to announce its acquisition of USA TouchPoints, which was formerly operated by Media Behavior Institute. USA TouchPoints offers the most comprehensive and effective tools available to understand [...] more...
CHICAGO, December 05, 2013 (ADOTAS) — DigitasLBi, a global marketing and technology agency, and Sprint have created a new, gesture-based, interactive retail experience called “Shop. Hands Free. In 3D.” that allows consumers to browse Sprint products and plans without touching a screen or clicking a mouse. This new way to shop [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than